Email Deliverability with @domain addresses

Nat

Degree
Is there an affordable (or free) service one can set up in order to inbox emails from your @domain while using a small or shared hosting plan? Not looking to send more than a few thousand emails a month, but I've got a few outreach ideas and want to get a VA emailing.

I've seen Zoho, but if I'm right it won't help with inboxing?

Not really sure what you mean by Inboxing.
But I use yandex mail and I have setup 10 {usernames}@mydomain.com so far.

I'm not sure either, do you mean antispam etc? Then Rackspace. Their initial plan $10/month for 10 boxes.

Not really sure what you mean by Inboxing.

Inboxing means that when you send an email that it gets delivered to the recipients inbox instead of their other or spam folder. When you're on a shared host the ip address has most likely been flagged as the odds are that someone has tried to send out a bunch of spam from there in the past.

I would recommend SendGrid as they'll let you send 40k emails a month for $10 and will enable you to easily setup the settings you need to make to increase your changes of inboxing.

I'm not trying to send out any marketing campaigns, I just wanted to do outreach with @domain and not risk going straight to a spam folder.

I ended up setting up Zoho, and I think it did solve the inboxing issue.

yandex mail
Had no idea they offered that for @myname!
I'm not sure either, do you mean antispam etc? Then Rackspace. Their initial plan $10/month for 10 boxes.
Yeah, a number of emails I was sending out were landing in spam boxes. Zoho seems to have improved/fixed this, but I appreciate the suggestion. Are you talking about this?

Back