Coronavirus Hysteria

You know what's funny about shit like this, the stock marketing always reacts crazily, so what's that saying "buy when there is blood in the streets".

This morning I was laying in bed reading this and thought: "hmmm... let me buy a chunk of stock and see what happens."

So I placed a limited buy orders for two different stocks (mortgage ETF stuff) at $15.00. So if the stock dropped to $15, it would execute the buy, then I set it for end of day to execute. WELL markets opened up and the whole stock marketing dropped immediately, the buy order executed at 9:38AM for BOTH stocks, and I got a notification on my phone of it and was like "hmm... interesting".

So I did some preparation for my monday morning meeting and just checked it, the stock rebounded immediately to above it's last close position and I'm up $3K in profit. :D

TH0texT.gif

Jesus, everyone was scared and boom, drop, then rebound. :D I always heard about this theory but damn! I'm going to try it again tomorrow morning! Going all in this time!

Yeah, damn - Shit is wild out here. I'm about to head out to buy some face masks. Stay safe!

If you notice what was happening months before the "coronavirus" hit the streets of china. Big time "over-throw the government" protesting. #conspiracyrealist. Now look at the streets.

There is blood in the streets RIGHT NOW!!! I'm in at $14 limit buy.

tqSyn09.jpg

Alright, I messing with MORL ($14.36) and MRRL ($14.28) for the next experiment. I put limit buys at $13 for each for tomorrow. I have a strange feeling some dubmass is going to do a market order in the morning and execute :happy:, then it'll bounce back. #BabyFacedWolfOfWallStreet

Brazil has a confirmed case of the coronavirus, the first confirmed case in South America. Do you know what that means? It means every continent on Earth, excluding Antarctica, is confirmed to be infected.

Not even WHO can deny it now: The pandemic has arrived.

Regarding “Follow The Money” - what’s so interesting is everyone in the back of their minds know the stocks are going to eventually rebound.

If this actually was to tank the USA economy that means the US dollar will be worth nothing anyways, so the likelihood of a total world collapse is 0%.

So it is sort of free money if you believe in the US dollar and the USA’s ability to weather this small “pandemic”.
Buy when there is blood in the streets! Keep fanning the flames of fear mates!! It only helps drive down the costs of acquiring valuable assets on the cheap that will eventually rise!

#TotalChaos #ZombieApocalypse #BuySuppliesNow #PreppersWereRight #GordonGekkoLife #WorldWar3And4 #911WasAnInsideJob

Look like China's said 'screw it' and opening some factories back up. I got a message saying I can get thing delivered by the 10th of March.

1 month delay though. Damage def done. But, I should have enough product to last a while if product makes it through customs.

My brother's factory opened back up on Monday, so he said he's not going to have much issues with getting product. One of my client's said they are fucked and going to be out of stock mid March.

All the current estimates are a death rate of 2-3% with the majority of those dying being 50+ with preexisting conditions (diabetes, heart disease, cancer, etc..). If you are less than 50 and in good health, seems as though you have nothing to worry about. Curious to see how this plays out.

Well, extended hours just closed, and the damn stocks I wanted went back up! Limited orders didn't execute...

OnAlH2T.gif

No one could have guess that was going to happen!! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'm going in again tomorrow though, I'm going to try at $13.75.

One of the companies I think imentioned before has the cure. They are now entering trials. They've been upward bound since I've watched. Might want to check them.

The first company to land the cure officailly will likely supply China. Based on population needs, probably need more than one company to execute cures... but i can imagine the company value will EXPLODE overnight if they can create supply fast

I'm going in again tomorrow though, I'm going to try at $13.75.

It's a bloodbath this morning! Every limit order executed and has been dropping ever since!

RgxYMhZ.gif

Hope you guys got in on the stock trade. You can def get richer, if not healthier.

Population needs make even the white masks profitable.

I gave away the tip on "Moderna" to some people traveling before it took a jump.
The company that made those white masks had a nice spurt too.

https://www.fool.com/investing/2020/02/13/why-novavax-stock-is-marching-higher-today.aspx

https://markets.businessinsider.com...virus-antibody-tests-crispr-2020-1-1028847912

I mentioned this on Feb 14th , around $19 per share. It's now at $33.32

I'm not into stock market, I just know how to find shit in Google News. A friend from travel was about to quit the stock market game, and was asking me about what i do. I told him not to quit, focus on what he's doing more because he had good ideas (talking about finding ways to amke money from Wuhan virus). So I searched Google News for stocks to watch and companies with cures............ came up with Moderna and 2 others. This was even before the 14th he got in, maybe a week before.

Anyhow, sum it all up.. the 3 tips paid for his travels to Mexico, Cuba, and Colombia, then back home.... and more left.

What percentage am I owed? LOL Almost doubled his money faster than anything he's done before

I mentioned this on Feb 14th , around $19 per share. It's now at $33.32

yXJgOeX.jpg

I marked in pink when corona hit, that would have been a wild ride. I should have paid attention a bit more. Can we start 2020 all over again?

I dont know much about the stock market trades.. I just find news tidbits on companies and work off logical sense.

Is that a large gain for less than a month? @CCarter

Is that a large gain for less than a month? @CCarter
Depends on how people measure large. If someone bought 1,000 shared at $19.56, that would be an investment of $19,560. Well those stocks would now be worth $33,060 in about 2 months time. That's a gain of 70% in value.

To put that into perspective on average in a year the stock market makes about 10% gains.

Most large corporations have profit margins of 2-3%.

Savings account in the USA might see barely a 1% increase in a year if they are lucky.

So nearly doubling your money in less than 2 months is pretty great return on investment. BUT you have to have the right foresight. Hindsight is always 20/20.

Depends on how people measure large. If someone bought 1,000 shared at $19.56, that would be an investment of $19,560. Well those stocks would now be worth $33,060 in about 2 months time. That's a gain of 70% in value.

To put that into perspective on average in a year the stock market makes about 10% gains.

Most large corporations have profit margins of 2-3%.

Savings account in the USA might see barely a 1% increase in a year if they are lucky.

So nearly doubling your money in less than 2 months is pretty great return on investment. BUT you have to have the right foresight. Hindsight is always 20/20.

Got it. I was def thinking in perspective of typical stock market traders. And i think you mean 2 weeks time.

Interesting @CCarter

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/moderna-mrna-outperforming-other-medical-163004636.html

Took a plunge today

haven't really dug into it but was def nice wave while it lasted. Do yo think this fall is a good or a bad sign?

Do yo think this fall is a good or a bad sign?
All this is based on emotions and fear. Really not sound investment strategy IMO. Just fun to watch and play on the sidelines. Eventually it’ll “correct” - wherever that is.

Google bans employee travel after employee in Zurich office got infected:
https://www.cnbc.com/2020/02/28/google-employee-diagnosed-with-coronavirus.html

This is FAR MORE SERIOUS than anything we've seen before. People don't believe it yet but it's going to be clearer soon as it's beyond China's control. The only part I want to see... China admitting why they released this shit b/c i doubt it's naturall.

sTNTytI.png

It's looking good, fellas. They've got it all under control. We're going to be okay.

It’s times like these I wish I had built one of those prepper websites that were all over the internet when the Zombie Apocalypse shows were huge.

I'm all for making money, but I feel like targeting the deadly virus niche is a shitty thing to do.

Depends on what your site's about.

If you like information/news and actually providing preventional product, it can be profitable and positive.

VERY HIGH traffic... and commissions from reputable product

Imagine if people had news on where not to travel before........ might not be in the 'same boat' as so many are in now. *2 drum taps , cymbal (((pshhh)))*

Back