Easy way to do this in Adwords?

Degree
Hey if anyone has an idea of an "easier" way to do this let me know.

So I'm trying to expand our Adwords for our "people search" site. One of the big opportunities in this niche is just matching random names. So when someone types in "Nova Powell" for example gets ads like:

1. Nova Powell's Records‎
    www.instantcheckmate.com/‎
    Did you know Nova Powell's
    criminal history is searchable?
  1. We Found Nova Powell‎
    www.spokeo.com/Nova+Powell
    See Nova Powell's Phone, Email,
    Address, Pics & Profiles—Look Free!

Now say I have 100 surname's and 100 given names. I can just combine them into 10,000 keywords and target them all and have an ad that uses {keyword}. But can anyone think of an easier way? Expanding this I'd have millions of keywords and that doesn't seem ideal.

Best I can come up with is adding the names as phrase match, but you still need a lot of name combinations!

That's the best I've been able to come up with as will with the help from Adwords account reps.

The issue is there is a 1 million keyword limit per Adwords account. So to scale this properly it can take hundreds if not thousands of accounts. The plan is to test things out on a limited scale than use MCC and bulk upload/API to scale things up that work.

I've got some ideas for how we can set it all up and hopefully jump ahead of our competition a little in this niche. It will result in literally over a billion unique ads across thousands of accounts. Will be interesting to see how it goes. If I remember I'll come back and update this thread.

We certainly also need to negative keyword pretty much anyone that is famous enough to have a Wikipedia page about them. So also looking for a way to potential scrap names from Wikipedia now as well. So if anyone has any ideas there I'd appreciate it.

Back