E-Commerce Funnel / Checkout Optimization

voLdie

Cody
Degree
I have an ECom. store on WooCommerce doing 25k per month pretty quick out the gate here.

I have mostly been involved in affiliate sites in the past so there has been a bit of a learning curve.

The website is WooCommerce based and I have been looking at a few solutions:

CartFlows:
Optimized Checkout Process
1 Click Upsells
Integrated Analytics
Well Known

Click Funnels:
Optimized Checkout Process
1 Click Upsells
Integrated Analytics
Cheaper

I don't care about the email features as I have been killing it with Klaviyo for automated abandoned carts, automated emails, and campaigns.

I really need a cleaner faster checkout process and think having more granular analytics for every step of the sales flow would be helpful(I use plausible analytics across my sites currently but doesn't get super in-depth for ecom).

Does anyone have experience with either of these for sales funnel / checkout optimization? Is there another solution that I am missing?

Manually doing this is an option but up to my neck in work as it is.

I would really recommend going simple custom in long run you'll save money.

And all you need is Google Analytics / Ecommerce enabled that tracks steps. Actually i think now for GA4 you do this with events.

Good luck! What countries you sell? Curious Do you do paid ads, seo?

I just despise GA with all of my soul. The UX blows and 10 million unneeded options.

Working on custom now for the checkout process:
  • Stripping out unneeded fields
  • Adding Google address auto complete
  • Default ship to billing instead of asking for both
  • Integrating order bumps (add on products) appears more difficult and may need a developer or plugin for this
  • Using CSS to remove distractions like header / footer items
US only due to export laws.

Strictly SEO and "traffic leaks" as they call them. I found a product that people wanted and was no longer being manufactured.

Started with 3D printing the product until having 10 printers running in my house 24 hours per day was going to send me over the edge.

Found a MFG in the US to produce them and maintain a 60% profit margin.

Thank you!

I just despise GA with all of my soul. The UX blows and 10 million unneeded options.

Working on custom now for the checkout process:
  • Stripping out unneeded fields
  • Adding Google address auto complete
  • Default ship to billing instead of asking for both
  • Integrating order bumps (add on products) appears more difficult and may need a developer or plugin for this
  • Using CSS to remove distractions like header / footer items
US only due to export laws.

Strictly SEO and "traffic leaks" as they call them. I found a product that people wanted and was no longer being manufactured.

Started with 3D printing the product until having 10 printers running in my house 24 hours per day was going to send me over the edge.

Found a MFG in the US to produce them and maintain a 60% profit margin.

Thank you!
Nice keep it up! And again dont work alone. Its not worth it. Hire a programmer for 100-200$ this could be easily made, fixed.

Not worth doing that alone. You are not programmer. Spend time growing your company and not wasting on developing on checkout.

Back