Drop in Thrive Impressions

Prentzz

BuSo Pro
Degree
Traffic is still the same, roughly 13k sessions per day.

Thrive Leads popup was showing to roughly 8k impressions per day, we did a site-redesign and now only getting like 2-3k impressions per day. Settings are still exactly the same.

Seems super weird, anyone experienced this before?

Are you using any caching plugins, and if so, have you tried clearing cache?

One of the things I've always done is created a draft post, then create a Thrive Leads Group identical to the one(s) you're trying to diagnose, and in the display settings for the group (I think on the last tab of the display settings), enter the exact url for your post draft. That way all of those test group elements will only display there, and no one should see them. That way you can verify everything is loading properly.

If you're using Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools, I'd also check traffic and impressions to the relevant pages, and see if any noticeable changes have occurred.

Only other thing I can think of is, if you look at all of the different lead group display options, if you've made any noticeable structural changes to the site, such as changes to tags, categories, etc., that could affect what's showing up where, frequency, as well as overall user flow through the site.

Sorry if I'm restating the obvious. I always get back to the basics when diagnosing stuff like this. :smile:

Back