Content Don’t Pay, If You Don’t Like It - Best in SERP SEO Content by DOPE Writers [You Can’t Lose]

dwain

DOPE Writers, Inc.
Degree
First time?
Order without Paying a Penny!

[Click the Below Image]

What Industry Experts Say about DOPE Writers...
fjRoMCy.png

Mlm86fw.png

PulsSSK.png

[ CLICK THE BELOW IMAGE TO CHECK OUR SAMPLES ]
Check Samples!

[ WHAT AND HOW WE DO ]
What We Do
How We Do

Go ahead, take your pick!

From left, the first one is our signature content writing service. The second is the same but paired with SurferSEO sauce.

Solid Plan
Surfer Plan
35$ / 1000 Words
Our signature content service, the SOLID plan serves readers’ interests and contributes to better search experiences. Carefully crafted content that resonates with your audience, and at the same time, steps ahead on the SERP.

✔ Data-Driven On-Page
✔ Trust-Building from the Get-go
✔ Intent-Driven Overal
✔ Zero Plagiarism
✔ Human-Proofed
✔ Unlimited Revisions
✔ Top-Notch Support

ORDER NOW
[Check Samples]
45$ / 1000 Words
Things have changed big time with the entry of SurferSEO, the present and future of on-page optimization. That said, SURFER is just an upgrade of our signature SOLID plan. Rule the SERP leaving your competitors miles behind.

✔ SurferSEO Optimized
✔ Trust-Building from the Get-go
✔ Intent-Driven Overall
✔ Zero Plagiarism
✔ Human-Proofed
✔ Unlimited Revisions
✔ Top-Notch Support

ORDER NOW
[Check Samples]

Quick Questions Answered
We have quite a lot of the FAQs answered here! For any queries or questions, feel free to send PMs or email to dwain@dopewriters.com

What's the usual TAT, you ask?
Depends on a few things, but let's say 7-days to deliver 20,000 words ordered in a single invoice.

Wondering if we can synch with your Content Calendar?
Why not! Just remember to share your calendar with our team when you reach out. We'll make sure we’re on the scene on time, every time.

How is the content delivered?
We usually deliver your content(s) in Microsoft Word format via e-mail and our dedicated client portal. In case you want the deliveries done using other platforms of your preference, simply let us know.

Deliverables sent in one go or batch-wise?
This depends on your convenience. But our general practice is to deliver in one shot if the order volume is less than 10,000 words. For orders above 10,000 words, we have them sent in batches. Let us know how you want them.

How does the refund policy work?
We have a 15-day money-back guarantee policy in place, so you can demand your refund if things are not up to the mark or as expected. For whatever reason, if you don’t like the content, you can get a full refund up to 15 days after receiving it! This is our way of assuring that every customer’s satisfaction level will be met by us here at DOPE Writers!

Skeptical? Not sure if we can do your stuff?
No problem! We are offering a FREE 1000 words credit for content marketers to test our writing calibers. Simply send a PM or shoot us an e-mail.

Guys, this is Dwain Stewart from DOPE Writers Inc.
My team consists of SEO-aware content strategists and creators, mainly from Canada and the UK. We mutually collaborate to make sure every piece is crafted with utmost care. All the write-ups are perfectly in line with some future-proof optimization.

Simply put, what you get is Surfer, Frase, and Google NLP Optimised content that stays out of Google's bad book and leaves competitors miles behind. So let's race ahead in SERP with all-star SEO content, shall we?

Request FREE Consultation

DOPE Writers, Inc. | 8-77 Eugenie Street, Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada, R2H 0X6 | +1 (204) 802-7484
Web: https://dopewriters.com | E-mail: dwain@dopewriters.com | Skype:
dwain@dopewriters.com

Last edited:

Ryuzaki

お前はもう死んでいる
BuSo Pro
Digital Strategist
Degree

Review

I was offered a review copy from Dwain of DOPE Writers, to which I obliged.

I didn't send an article brief or anything complicated, only asking for the following:
  • Come in around 1500 words total
  • No images & no external links
  • Write in a list post format
  • "Here's the main keyword"
The point was to give very little guidance so I could see how DOPE Writers themselves would handle things.

Surfer Plan​

Looks like they upgraded me to the Surfer Plan because the article document file includes a link to the Surfer Editor where I can see the score and what phrases they included or not. Here are the results of that:

HEzHmoN.png

Looks good to me. I'm sure they could have forced it higher but some of the suggested phrases would have come off unnatural, so it's better off the way it is. Having images in there probably would have upped the score too, but not having them was my own request. Looks good to me! It's got some TF*IDF stuff going on, which is nice.

Meta Description​

Another thing I noticed which was a nice bonus was they wrote a custom meta description and included it at the top of the document so you don't miss it.

Title Writing​

I did not supply a title, leaving it up to them. The setup of the title is perfect in terms of having a number of front and then the main keyword, followed by a very lackluster "clickbait" ending. I'll change that, because it's generic as hell, but who cares. It'll take me all of 10 seconds and I wouldn't be paying them to be clickbait copywriters. I want them focused on SEO content production, which they're doing very well. They showed they understand how to create an SEO title, which gives me more confidence in the rest.

Intro Paragraphs​

Nailed it. It reinforces the benefits of what my main keyword implies, and then transitions into the list items perfectly.

Extra Meat​

There's a part, not meant to be fluff, but to reiterate why people would seek to do what this article is suggesting. It's not quite what the user came for so I'll probably shift it down below the list items but I'm glad it's here. Gives plenty of chances to do the Surfer SEO optimization.

The List Items​

It's perfect. I searched to make sure the right number of list items were here (meaning not too few compared to other articles) and they included everything. The content for each list item knocks it out the park. This is a full article in terms of information, it's not a hit and run by any means.

Outro​

They wrapped it up neat and clean, just the way I like it.

My Opinion on DOPE Writers

The pricing is right. For what you're getting, especially with the Surfer optimized side of things, it's a very fair price. The writing reads much better than dirt cheap English-as-a-Second-Language. The turn-around-time was blazing fast. 7 days to deliver 20k words (as mentioned above) is fast enough to keep the conveyor belts churning.

Here's a negative so you don't think I'm blowing smoke up anyone's butts: The writer used bullet points and numbered lists as headers in two places, and in this case that ended up being the majority of the headers, which is a nightmare to reformat in the editor. I'd suggest not doing that. I'd also not add any special bolding to headers, which ends up needing to be removed too, if you paste it into the editor while saving other formatting.

They understood what I needed with me supplying very few directives other than "here's the keyword and it's a list article." I don't have time to create a bunch of custom content briefs and honestly we shouldn't have to for run-of-the-mill content. They understood my needs and delivered.

I give this the Ryuzaki Seal of Approval: A+

Any of my small negatives could be fixed by article 2 or 3 if I was ordering regularly. I'm going to be in need of another content team to support my scaling efforts real soon, and DOPE Writers just hit the top of the list.

dwain

DOPE Writers, Inc.
Degree

Review

I was offered a review copy from Dwain of DOPE Writers, to which I obliged.

I didn't send an article brief or anything complicated, only asking for the following:
  • Come in around 1500 words total
  • No images & no external links
  • Write in a list post format
  • "Here's the main keyword"
The point was to give very little guidance so I could see how DOPE Writers themselves would handle things.

Surfer Plan​

Looks like they upgraded me to the Surfer Plan because the article document file includes a link to the Surfer Editor where I can see the score and what phrases they included or not. Here are the results of that:

HEzHmoN.png

Looks good to me. I'm sure they could have forced it higher but some of the suggested phrases would have come off unnatural, so it's better off the way it is. Having images in there probably would have upped the score too, but not having them was my own request. Looks good to me! It's got some TF*IDF stuff going on, which is nice.

Meta Description​

Another thing I noticed which was a nice bonus was they wrote a custom meta description and included it at the top of the document so you don't miss it.

Title Writing​

I did not supply a title, leaving it up to them. The setup of the title is perfect in terms of having a number of front and then the main keyword, followed by a very lackluster "clickbait" ending. I'll change that, because it's generic as hell, but who cares. It'll take me all of 10 seconds and I wouldn't be paying them to be clickbait copywriters. I want them focused on SEO content production, which they're doing very well. They showed they understand how to create an SEO title, which gives me more confidence in the rest.

Intro Paragraphs​

Nailed it. It reinforces the benefits of what my main keyword implies, and then transitions into the list items perfectly.

Extra Meat​

There's a part, not meant to be fluff, but to reiterate why people would seek to do what this article is suggesting. It's not quite what the user came for so I'll probably shift it down below the list items but I'm glad it's here. Gives plenty of chances to do the Surfer SEO optimization.

The List Items​

It's perfect. I searched to make sure the right number of list items were here (meaning not too few compared to other articles) and they included everything. The content for each list item knocks it out the park. This is a full article in terms of information, it's not a hit and run by any means.

Outro​

They wrapped it up neat and clean, just the way I like it.

My Opinion on DOPE Writers

The pricing is right. For what you're getting, especially with the Surfer optimized side of things, it's a very fair price. The writing reads much better than dirt cheap English-as-a-Second-Language. The turn-around-time was blazing fast. 7 days to deliver 20k words (as mentioned above) is fast enough to keep the conveyor belts churning.

Here's a negative so you don't think I'm blowing smoke up anyone's butts: The writer used bullet points and numbered lists as headers in two places, and in this case that ended up being the majority of the headers, which is a nightmare to reformat in the editor. I'd suggest not doing that. I'd also not add any special bolding to headers, which ends up needing to be removed too, if you paste it into the editor while saving other formatting.

They understood what I needed with me supplying very few directives other than "here's the keyword and it's a list article." I don't have time to create a bunch of custom content briefs and honestly we shouldn't have to for run-of-the-mill content. They understood my needs and delivered.

I give this the Ryuzaki Seal of Approval: A+

Any of my small negatives could be fixed by article 2 or 3 if I was ordering regularly. I'm going to be in need of another content team to support my scaling efforts real soon, and DOPE Writers just hit the top of the list.
Thanks for the feedback, Ryuzaki!
I'll surely pass it to my teammates so they know what to watch out for!

dwain

DOPE Writers, Inc.
Degree
We are giving out some random discount coupons for the first two weeks of August.
Reach out to ovi@dopewriters.com for the codes, please. Cheers!

dwain

DOPE Writers, Inc.
Degree
For every first order of any volume, there will be a flat 20% OFF. It's a one time only discount. Send a mail to Ovi for the Coupon code while placing your orders.

dwain

DOPE Writers, Inc.
Degree
bump. :smile: slots available for new orders.

Ryuzaki

お前はもう死んでいる
BuSo Pro
Digital Strategist
Degree

Another Quick Review

I took advantage of the coupon they were slanging in August and ordered 42 articles at 1500 words each. Dwain and Ovi both kept up communication and a constant drip feed of the articles so my workflow never bogged down. In fact, they got ahead of me eventually.

The quality didn't dip at all and was better written than a lot of other options I've used, albeit pricier even with the coupon. That's fine if that's what you want. This content has been a lot more hands off, which has been helpful. There was zero bait and switch here, where you get a free review copy that knocks it out of the park and then you pay for a batch and they're clearly a tier below what you expected. The quality remained high and consistent, even with these boring topics I sent over.

Was it PERFECT perfect? No, but I've never gotten that anywhere. Part of the reason is the word count constraints and the other is because I'm not sending briefs. I'm just sending keywords. So in a list post I might find a handful of items to include that they didn't include due to word count limitations. No big deal, I just pop them in there and move on with life. Most people can ignore this, but I'm a compulsive completionist. It's just hard to beat out every other page in the SERPs when I'm giving a hard 1500 word limit.

Beyond that, I found no typos, no grammatical problems, no weird stuff like pop culture references and trying to be cute and funny, etc. It was good, clean, SEO-focused content.

One thing I found interesting is that I have a list of secondary keywords to include when I optimize the articles. Many of these already included them as if Dope Writers is doing extra keyword research and going the extra mile with optimization. I did not pay for the Surfer Plan, so this was a pleasant surprise.

I'm happy with these guys and if you need someone to help keep your conveyor belt churning, you can count on this team to keep the content flowing and to not spend an eternity editing articles.

Another happy transaction for me!

dwain

DOPE Writers, Inc.
Degree

Another Quick Review

I took advantage of the coupon they were slanging in August and ordered 42 articles at 1500 words each. Dwain and Ovi both kept up communication and a constant drip feed of the articles so my workflow never bogged down. In fact, they got ahead of me eventually.

The quality didn't dip at all and was better written than a lot of other options I've used, albeit pricier even with the coupon. That's fine if that's what you want. This content has been a lot more hands off, which has been helpful. There was zero bait and switch here, where you get a free review copy that knocks it out of the park and then you pay for a batch and they're clearly a tier below what you expected. The quality remained high and consistent, even with these boring topics I sent over.

Was it PERFECT perfect? No, but I've never gotten that anywhere. Part of the reason is the word count constraints and the other is because I'm not sending briefs. I'm just sending keywords. So in a list post I might find a handful of items to include that they didn't include due to word count limitations. No big deal, I just pop them in there and move on with life. Most people can ignore this, but I'm a compulsive completionist. It's just hard to beat out every other page in the SERPs when I'm giving a hard 1500 word limit.

Beyond that, I found no typos, no grammatical problems, no weird stuff like pop culture references and trying to be cute and funny, etc. It was good, clean, SEO-focused content.

One thing I found interesting is that I have a list of secondary keywords to include when I optimize the articles. Many of these already included them as if Dope Writers is doing extra keyword research and going the extra mile with optimization. I did not pay for the Surfer Plan, so this was a pleasant surprise.

I'm happy with these guys and if you need someone to help keep your conveyor belt churning, you can count on this team to keep the content flowing and to not spend an eternity editing articles.

Another happy transaction for me!
Thanks, man. You are a gem of a client to work with. <3

dwain

DOPE Writers, Inc.
Degree
CtfRIoY.gif

Guys, our crazy Black Friday Deal for BuSo members is starting from November 5th and ending on 30th!

It's your lucky chance to have your content puzzles solved in the DOPEst way possible! Pour in!

dwain

DOPE Writers, Inc.
Degree
CtfRIoY.gif

Guys, our crazy Black Friday Deal for BuSo members is starting from November 5th and ending on 30th!

It's your lucky chance to have your content puzzles solved in the DOPEst way possible! Pour in!
UPDATE:
We have limited coupons as we take in orders that we can deliver in time. So, unfortunately only 5 more users can make use of this coupon, and then it's gone! Thanks to you, guys!

dwain

DOPE Writers, Inc.
Degree
It's official now; BFD coupons are all gone.