Software Domain Sheeter Black Friday - Cyber Monday Limited Time Subscription Deals. Special Beta Only Pricing

secretagentdad

American Dad is the best show of all time.
BuSo Pro
Hey guys. Super excited to pitch this one to you.
I noticed there was demand for low cost billing agreement free reporting.
I've decided I'm going to try and offer a full product line.
This is the everything we can pack into a 5$ report for a domain name deal.
We are currently working on adding features related to domain appraisal and availability.
If you have an idea for something you think would be useful shoot me a pm.
If I like it I'lle add it and give you a bunch of free shit.

New features will be retroactively added to old reports.
We use the common crawl for backlink data and the data for seo api for rankings look ups.

$5 per report
All the sheet you need on one data-packed page.
*Complete domain reports.
No Magic Beans.

Each report is packed with actionable data such as:
Backlink data (Total backlinks, referring domains, referring pages, backlink ratios)
Backlink distribution data chart (For people who like pictures more than words)
Traffic summary (Paid and organic traffic values)
Keyword search volume summary (By position, for the top 100 keywords)
Traffic by rank (Total organic keywords and what they’re doing)
URL Stats (Backlink data for every page on the domain)
Inbound links (This is where you steal your competitor’s links)
Domain keywords (This is where you steal your competitor’s keywords)
Related keywords (This is where you surpass your competitors.)

Create a free account.

Buy reports when you need them.
Access your past reports anytime.
Or share them with your friends.
No Monthly Fee's

Domain Sheeter - Domain Reports

for support email support@keywordsheeter.com
or PM me Here @secretagentdad

Warning - Putting in tiny domains with no backlinks or rankings is pretty pointless and will provide very few useful pieces of information. You can use backlinks hitter backlink tool or google search operators for those for free.
FAQ:
What is the refund policy?

No refunds post delivery.

How long will it take for my data to appear?
Typically no more then a few minutes unless we are experiencing abnormally high volume.
If a report hangs for more than 24 hours shoot us and email and we will investigate + get you an account credit.

Can I have a free review?
Absolutely. Make 50 posts with out getting banned on builder society and I will happily give you a free report.

Can I have another free review?
Sure thing. Link us to your laboratory journal and you can have another one.

Last edited:

Potatoe

BuSo Pro
Solid tool if you want to get all of the pertinent data for a domain without having to subscribe to a bunch of other shit. My reports showed me a few keywords I didn't even realize that I was on the cusp of ranking for, so that's cool. I noticed a handful of new links that I wasn't aware of yet, too.

You can get all of this data from other places if you want to mish-mash and waste time + money, and I don't see anything here that's some "magical secret formula" or whatever nonsense like that, but throwing down $5 for a report of your own site, then grabbing a couple reports for your biggest competitors is money well-spent.

If you're running dozens or hundreds of reports a day with the monthly subscription tools, domain sheeter is not worth it imo. But personally, for my use case, after the initial research is done for a project, I just need a report here and there as a refresher so this is perfect.

The fact that old reports get updated when new features are added is bonkers... That's the part that should be in bold. I'm very impressed by the value here. This all but confirms my suspicions that @secretagentdad hates money. What a mensch.

I logged in just to say how great this tool is. Thank you @secretagentdad!

Under "Select Countries and Languages" you list many countries, I'm guessing this is the Google ccTLDs. Could you also support languages that are not English? Right now, the only supported language is English, which doesn't make sense if you're running a report for Spain or Italy for example, as their searchers are searching in Spanish and Italian respectively, not English.

The languages I'm interested in are Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch, Polish, Russian, Swedish, Turkish, Korean, and Japanese. If you can just add Spanish and German, I'll be happy :smile: You can skip Russian as 50% of the Russian market is taken up by Yandex.

Once again, thank you for the wonderful tool!

edit: Another request, right now, under "type" there's a type for "featured_snippet". If the keyword's type is "featured_snippet" it means that the URL ranks in the featured snippet for that keyword. Can you add another column for Featured_Snippet_Appears_On_This_SERP_And_Another_Site_Is_Featured ?

The reasoning is this: featured snippets answer natural language questions that are usually who, what, where, when, why, or how much. The algorithm works by checking all websites that are about the topic in it's index, figuring which ones have the answer, and then choosing the one with the highest confidence score. If a webmaster answers the natural language question, he or she has a chance of being featured. One doesn't know which queries are relevant to one's site however and a tool like this would be really helpful :smile:

Use case is this:
1.) Webmaster runs asdf.com through DomainSheeter.
2.) Webmaster sees all keywords that asdf.com ranks for, which has a featured snippet that doesn't featured asdf.com
3.) for all of those keywords in #2, webmaster edits the content that appears on that SERP to answer the question, that the keyword is asking. He or she might not have answered it directly enough in the article at first and an edit (or two) is required.
7) Webmaster skips the top 10 organic results and ranks in the featured snippets :smile:

Last edited:

secretagentdad

BuSo Pro
@Philip J. Fry it should show them when you select the country.
Also added the feature relating to snippets.

In other news big new update coming shortly.
We decided the ui didnt have to look like ass just cuz its named sheeter.

secretagentdad

BuSo Pro
Black Friday - Cyber Monday Deals

1 Freeby Per IP until someone abuses it too badly.

10 Reports 34$ Per Month keep your price until you cancel.

200 Reports - 499$ Per Month Keep your price until you cancel.

Deals Page link will Go Live Midnight Central Time on Black Friday and End Monday Night when I take it down and go to bed.
Deals Page will be posted when sale starts.

becool

BuSo Pro
Bought it!

I’m a fan of @secretagentdad’s suite of tools/services. Domain Sheeter is like GSC, but you can run reports on everyone. The pricing is a joke (especially considering what I pay for other tools).

This will be the subject of a case study in the future, but I’ve already used Domain Sheeter to find hard-to-spot algorithmic penalties with a site I’ve poured blood, sweat and tears into over the course of a couple of years.