Does anyone here do MFA

Degree
I was wondering if anyone has had any success doing made for AdSense websites? I'm thinking of doing one, but I know you need a massive amount of traffic and clicks to make any money. I would be happy making ,$10 a day right now, honestly.

MFA site = basically a micro-niche site with a (shitty looking) design to increase clicks on the ads, targeting really easy keywords? It definitely works, but don't limit yourself just to adsense. Get amazon in there... CPA network offers... If you're looking to get to $10 a day quickly, this might not be the best path. It'll cost $200 or so to get it up depending on how much you can do yourself and it might take a month or two to even start getting traction in the serps, another month or two until you're getting any kind of meaningful daily clicks, and several more months until you've earned back what it cost. If you can get the site up in a day or two it might be worthwhile but otherwise I would focus on something more meaningful. The reason people can kill it with MFAs is because they'll have dozens or hundreds of them. Maybe @BANG can shed some more optimistic light. I'm not trying to kill your dreams. If you're not in a position where you need to start getting that $10 a day ASAP then hell yeah, toss up an MFA right now, just don't spend more time thinking about it than it actually takes to build :smile:

A 10-20 page site can absolutely kill it with the right keywords. You don't need a ton of traffic. 100 visitors a day is enough to see more than $10 a day in the right niche.

A 10-20 page site can absolutely kill it with the right keywords. You don't need a ton of traffic. 100 visitors a day is enough to see more than $10 a day in the right niche.

Touche, I stand corrected. I'm used to doing this type of site for lower competition, lower paying niches where 100 uniques a day is more like $1-$2.

I used to exclusively build MFA's. Best I've had was one doing about $60 a day in adsense, only for as long as the rankings lasted, which was maybe 2 months. Penguin 1 destroyed that one for me. I've built probably 50 of these and only tried to rank 10 of them or so. Let the rest expire or sold them. But of those 10 I tried to rank, only a few were ever worth their time. But a lot of that probably had to do wtih me building what I wanted, versus doing good proper keyword research.

@seogeek
The fastest way to make money is to get a job as an employee at a company or to whore yourself out to clients - which is probably not what you want to hear, my friend. Building a business (whether your business is MFA sites or bigger things) takes time and there are no guarantees, so if you're in a hurry then there are much better options than seo.

You could go on a site like hirewriters and iwriter and make that $10 a day in an hour or two. Find some useful tasks you can do in 10-20 minutes each and you can make that $10 a day in about an hour. You could double or triple that $10 a day just by working for 2-3 hours, then using the rest of the time to work on longer-term projects like MFAs and other seo stuff. It's not a very lavish wage but it will open up other doors and give you new ideas and you'll be making a lot of contacts in the process which is important.

Have you started your MFA site yet? If you started it right away instead of asking if it was worth doing you'd be done by now :wink:

If I was trying to get paid ASAP I would...
- List some things I'm good at and then find places to sell those services.
- Seek out companies that do whatever it is I want to do, and try to get a job working for them.
- Grind away what I need to survive while working on my own projects in the background.

Depends on what your situation is tho of course but if you need the cash flowin' quickly I wouldn't want to rely on SEO for that. If you want some help with the mfa feel free to send me a PM, I can take a look and make some suggestions.

I like this, because it really does boil down to just that. Basically, you've got to work and trade time for money until your business assets are earning for you.

It's a good thing. If you're depending on your projects, which just aren't quite ready for that responsibility, to bring home the bacon, then you're going to stress, you're going to be scared to take risks, it's going to harm your creativity, and it's going to suck the fun, soul, and life on the project. You don't want to have to depend upon the project until it's capable of being that for you, or it's destined to fail for the most part.

@seogeek
The fastest way to make money is to get a job as an employee at a company or to whore yourself out to clients - which is probably not what you want to hear, my friend. Building a business (whether your business is MFA sites or bigger things) takes time and there are no guarantees, so if you're in a hurry then there are much better options than seo.

You could go on a site like hirewriters and iwriter and make that $10 a day in an hour or two. Find some useful tasks you can do in 10-20 minutes each and you can make that $10 a day in about an hour. You could double or triple that $10 a day just by working for 2-3 hours, then using the rest of the time to work on longer-term projects like MFAs and other seo stuff. It's not a very lavish wage but it will open up other doors and give you new ideas and you'll be making a lot of contacts in the process which is important.

Have you started your MFA site yet? If you started it right away instead of asking if it was worth doing you'd be done by now :wink:

If I was trying to get paid ASAP I would...
- List some things I'm good at and then find places to sell those services.
- Seek out companies that do whatever it is I want to do, and try to get a job working for them.
- Grind away what I need to survive while working on my own projects in the background.

Depends on what your situation is tho of course but if you need the cash flowin' quickly I wouldn't want to rely on SEO for that. If you want some help with the mfa feel free to send me a PM, I can take a look and make some suggestions.

@aPhillyiate Good stuff man thanks. I'm in the process of promoting my SEO services/may start up some more parasites soon.

Back