Do you subscribe to physical magazines?

bernard

BuSo Pro
Degree
I just realized I don't read physical magazines at all, while all the people who buy stuff through me probably does: at the hairdresser, waiting to see a doctor, at lunch, in commute or just at home on the weekends.

I figure that the physical product has the benefit, compared to online, as being easy to skim for commercials. If someone find it worthwhile to advertise in print, it's probably worthwhile to look into their products.

I'm thinking I need to get some subscriptions to my niche.

Nope, I haven't done that for many, many years.

But damn, that gave me some nostalgia. I remember when I was a kid and subscribed to a football magazine and I was so excited when the days were closing in to delivery date. As soon as I came home from school I checked the mailbox to see if it was there. Good, simple times.

Nope, I haven't done that for many, many years.

But damn, that gave me some nostalgia. I remember when I was a kid and subscribed to a football magazine and I was so excited when the days were closing in to delivery date. As soon as I came home from school I checked the mailbox to see if it was there. Good, simple times.

Indeed and those American video game magazines that were an inch thick.

Only Southern Living. I love that magazine and get a surge of happiness when i see it in the mail, but I am seriously considering stopping the subscription this year.

I move around too much to have a subscription. Haven't done this since i worked with Harris Publications back in like 2006

Back