Do you offload low-quality assets?

Degree
What do y'all do with assets that are just sitting on a shelf? I'm sure you had domains and/or content that you have tried building and it didn't work out, or you started and never finished.

I have a few sites that are just sitting there in GSC and GA that I always scroll past, and sometimes I wonder if I should sell them. They get almost no traffic, won't amount to much as they are, and it just feels silly remembering how much I invested in them a few years ago. But at the same time, they just depreciate with time...

Thoughts?

Sell them if they have value. Delete and don't renew domain if they don't. This is so they dont take up mental real estate.

It also frees up time to focus on what works.

They get almost no traffic, won't amount to much as they are
Depends on what your time is worth. Could you pawn them off as starter sites on Flippa for next to nothing? Maybe, if someone wants to buy the content for pennies on the dollar. But what can you realistically get for a non-earning website when at that stage the valuation is based on the profit and not the design/content/links/etc.? How much back and forth and transferring of files and customer support goes down before you've essentially lost money on the deal?

I think it would be cool if we had some kinda official Buso Webmaster leftovers bin.
One mans trash is another mans treasure. I know more than a few members with good domains / random unpublished content, unique scripts and other odds and ends of value.
Offload old websites, domains, content. 5$ 1 time fee or something to post stuff to keep out total time wasters. No selling anything multiple times so it doesnt get spammed with scripts / templates.

I think it would be cool if we had some kinda official Buso Webmaster leftovers bin.
One mans trash is another mans treasure. I know more than a few members with good domains / random unpublished content, unique scripts and other odds and ends of value.
Offload old websites, domains, content. 5$ 1 time fee or something to post stuff to keep out total time wasters. No selling anything multiple times so it doesnt get spammed with scripts / templates.
Love the idea. It's not even about the money, I guess it's more sentimental, and a relationship with another builder is valuable enough as is.

What do y'all do with assets that are just sitting on a shelf? I'm sure you had domains and/or content that you have tried building and it didn't work out, or you started and never finished.

I have a few sites that are just sitting there in GSC and GA that I always scroll past, and sometimes I wonder if I should sell them. They get almost no traffic, won't amount to much as they are, and it just feels silly remembering how much I invested in them a few years ago. But at the same time, they just depreciate with time...

Thoughts?
I usually do random experiments on sites sitting idle that I don't care about anymore.

Those came in very handy in the last 2 years AI hype.

Back