Do you need a new Google AdSense account for each site?

Degree
When you set up multiple sites, do you then create a new AdSense account for each one?

Or just have it all under one account?

I eventually hope to sell my current site and have set it up on my domains email and then added my main email as an admin but not sure if this has any consequences down the line.

I'd setup a new gmail/google account for the site and use it for email, social media accounts associated with the site, webmaster tools/search console, analytics (If you plan on using these Google products, anyways). Then when you sell the site, you can hand over the site's Google account and everything's there for the new owner. I would do this for each site, so they each have their own unique Google account.

For the purpose of checking your analytics and what not, you can add each of those individual accounts to one master account of your own that you'll keep.

But I would only have one singular AdSense account. When you sell the site, the buyer will need their own AdSense account to replace it. You will keep the AdSense account, the buyer will just replace the ad codes with their own.

I share my AdSense across because accounts that have an existing site approved find it much quicker to approve another site in their portfolio.

In other words, if one of your sites has been approved by AdSense and you add another site to the same account, you might get some leeway during the approval process and might be much quicker to get approved.

I share my AdSense across because accounts that have an existing site approved find it much quicker to approve another site in their portfolio.

In other words, if one of your sites has been approved by AdSense and you add another site to the same account, you might get some leeway during the approval process and might be much quicker to get approved.
Don't make the same mistake I made, create a separate account for each site. When one domain gets banned, it affects every other domain attached to the AdSense or GAM account. Speaking from experience...

Just giving a heads up, I had multiple AdSense accounts and then when I tried to get a YouTube channel I had monetised, I had a 1 month nightmare where I kept being told I could not have my channel monetised because of a duplicate adsense account, here is the email they kept sending me until I managed to get through to support and get them to delete the other adsense account:

jFkT9r2.jpg

Just sharing to bare in mind for the future if you go down the YouTube route

Back