Do Wikipedia Nofollow Links Offer SEO Value?

Degree
Hi guys,
I have 2 domains both with identical backlinks. About 150 nofollow links each from 150 different subdomains of wikipedia.
There's no other backlinks, all wikipedias nofollows only.

1) Are there any value in these 2 domains? I bought them just for 301 redirect to my site.
2) If there's still some SEO value, would there be a difference between redirecting only 1 domain versus both domains to the same site considering they have the exact backlinks.?

Thanks.

@noob, John Mueller of Google Says Wikipedia Links Offer No SEO Value recently, not to mention they're nofollow. Google is changing nofollow from a rule to a "hint", but I'm not sure that's because they plan on counting the links so much as they want to use it for discoverability when crawling.

There is the question of whether or not Google counts nofollows from certain websites. Like a bunch of the top websites out there went full nofollow for external links when Google was coming down on contributor accounts selling links. Does Google now sort that out and determine which author accounts can be trusted or not? Who knows, but my guess is they've done something to keep the link graph sensible in these cases. One could then suspect they've done the same with Wikipedia.

1) My personal opinion is that they're not going to carry much weight, if any at all.

2) Assuming there's still value, redirecting both would provide a greater boost but you'll be hitting diminishing returns since it's the same spread of referring domains.

Thanks Ryuzaki, I think I'll just use one to redirect and use the other as a fake blog with a link back to a money page.

Back