Do "Around the web" ads look spammy?

built

//
BuSo Pro
Boot Camp
Degree
I'm really thinking about adding content.ad to my site because I think I could benefit. But at the same time I'm wondering if they will look spammy or not. Some of the ads I've seen have been really shit clickbait and takes down the sites credibility IMO.

But maybe I'm wrong, what do you think?

I use content.ad. I like it a lot. You can adjust the ratings of the ads. If you want less provactive/spammy looking stuff go for the pg or g ratings.

I use content.ad. I like it a lot. You can adjust the ratings of the ads. If you want less provactive/spammy looking stuff go for the pg or g ratings.
I went with PG and so far so good. Im actually getting quite a few clicks so hopefully more revenue to come :D

Nice. It will take about 10 days to get an idea of the CPM. The ads will optimize during that time. When you compare their cpm to other network, compare Content.Ad on a 7 day basis at minimum.

Oh quick tip...

Add this line after the "wid" line in your widget code:

externalTarget: "_blank",

Inserting that will make all clicks to the external content.ad links open in a new window. Keeps people on your site and leads to more pageviews.

Last edited:
Back