Links DirectoryBug Local SEO Services (New 2018 Update)

Broland

Knowledge = Magic
BuSo Pro
Degree
Hey @Broland - Looking to get a package for 1 business - maybe 2. Do you have any more free DirectoryBug Pro Listings?

Please let me know.

Thanks.
@propipper Yep we sure do. Just shoot me a PM with the business details. For the free packages we want to be able to use these as sample reports, so there are some very basic minimal requirements that we need to approve first. If that doesn't work out or you aren't okay with one of them being used for sample reports we still have Pro Listings packages up for grabs at $100 each. All details are included in the top post of this thread. But if you have any other questions just ask away.

Broland

Knowledge = Magic
BuSo Pro
Degree
Both of the free Pro Listings packages have been claimed and are underway.

We still have other Free packages and discounts up for grabs:

• 2 FREE packages of our Web 2.0/Mini Sites

• 3 packages of Pro Listings at only $100 each

• 2 packages of 20 business listing updates at 50% off

One discount offer package per member until they are gone. Full details are in the original post here.

Last edited:
Degree
^^ Same. Want to test the waters. Broland has been nothing but insightful in my conversations with him so that alone got my attention!

Broland

Knowledge = Magic
BuSo Pro
Degree
I'd love to try out the free package. Still available?
^^ Same. Want to test the waters. Broland has been nothing but insightful in my conversations with him so that alone got my attention!
Thanks. @taktikz @webgem

The free Pro Listings packages are taken but we still have the following up for grabs:

• 2 FREE packages of our Web 2.0/Mini Sites
(To be used for sample reports)

• 1 package of Pro Listings at only $100 each
(2 of 3 have potentially been claimed, just waiting on details so right now 1 left to grab)

Full details about the discount offers can be seen in OP here. If you have other questions let me know.

Degree
I'll take the last pro package if it's still available or one of the 2 free packages for your web 2.0/mini sites.

Broland

Knowledge = Magic
BuSo Pro
Degree
Alright, just a few exclusive BuSo discount packages left to claim. But our current special discount of DirectoryBug Pro Listings at only $169 is an unbeatable deal and the price will be increasing soon (probably $20 or so big ballers :tongue: ) so take advantage while you can.

Here is what we have left for exclusive BuSo discounts up for grabs:

• 1 FREE package of our Web 2.0/Mini Sites
(To be used as a sample report)

(I'll allow anyone who already got one of the other discounts to grab one of these as well. You must be a Premium Member who has used one of our listings services, or it could be claimed with a new order of Pro Listings and used at a future date)

Full details about the discount offers can be seen in OP here.

If you need any other help ranking any page on the Google just get in touch and we can help you get it done.​

Broland

Knowledge = Magic
BuSo Pro
Degree
Last chance to get started with Pro Listings for only $169. In the next few days the price will be going up to $199 - Which will still the best deal you can get for business listings (citations). We may also close off orders for new customers again in the near future.

Jitsiereveld

I'm just going to listen and learn today...
BuSo Pro
Degree
Very interested in your services and highly recommended by @Phenom, I don't think we can go wrong. Do you still have any of those deals available? PM me at your earliest convenience, I'd like to figure out what my best option is or if you have any suggestions.

Looking forward to working with you soon.

Degree
Just wanted to give my review on @Broland service. I got the Pro Listings Package for my business.

Service/Listings:10/10
I checked the sites and they are still currently live. I know they're live as well because now we're getting those pestering phone calls from the companies trying to "upgrade" us. The sites were good - some really good ones I definitely wanted to get (Yelp, etc) and they did that. They also provided user/pass for accounts. I haven't logged into all of them yet but can't foresee an issue.

Timeframe: 8/10
I know this was a free review copy and he did let me know that they were backed up. I previously used a different service in the past a couple years ago and I think that their turn-around time was 2 days. Again, not a big deal and I'm definitely not complaining - just compared to the other service I think it took a little longer.

Communication: 10/10
I will say that @Broland is a real stand up dude and he answered my emails right away, answered my questions (I had a lot of them) and took the time to answer them, explain things, etc. To me, service is really important in my own business and I expect my people to provide that to my clients so it's nice to see someone with good communication and customer service.

Overall: I would definitely order this package again. Saves me a bunch of time from doing it manually myself and as long as the listings continue to stick into the future with no issues, it's definitely worth it.

Broland

Knowledge = Magic
BuSo Pro
Degree
Very interested in your services and highly recommended by @Phenom, I don't think we can go wrong. Do you still have any of those deals available? PM me at your earliest convenience, I'd like to figure out what my best option is or if you have any suggestions.

Looking forward to working with you soon.
Sending a PM now. We still have the two packages of business listing updates for previous orders at 50% off up for grabs. These could be claimed with a new order and used at a later date.

Just wanted to give my review on @Broland service. I got the Pro Listings Package for my business.

Service/Listings:10/10
I checked the sites and they are still currently live. I know they're live as well because now we're getting those pestering phone calls from the companies trying to "upgrade" us. The sites were good - some really good ones I definitely wanted to get (Yelp, etc) and they did that. They also provided user/pass for accounts. I haven't logged into all of them yet but can't foresee an issue.

Timeframe: 8/10
I know this was a free review copy and he did let me know that they were backed up. I previously used a different service in the past a couple years ago and I think that their turn-around time was 2 days. Again, not a big deal and I'm definitely not complaining - just compared to the other service I think it took a little longer.

Communication: 10/10
I will say that @Broland is a real stand up dude and he answered my emails right away, answered my questions (I had a lot of them) and took the time to answer them, explain things, etc. To me, service is really important in my own business and I expect my people to provide that to my clients so it's nice to see someone with good communication and customer service.

Overall: I would definitely order this package again. Saves me a bunch of time from doing it manually myself and as long as the listings continue to stick into the future with no issues, it's definitely worth it.
Thanks so much for your thorough and honest feedback. Much appreciated.

Broland

Knowledge = Magic
BuSo Pro
Degree
Hey BuSo

We rarely discount, but to help you (or your clients) get ready for the holidays, close out a successful 2017, and start off a great 2018, we're offering out biggest discounts ever!

Pro Listings
If you haven’t already tried our Pro Listings and gotten business profiles on the top directories, you can now take advantage of this service with a generous 20% off.

That’s $40 off the already best priced service to get listed on top web directories! See more details about the service and order here.
**Enter coupon code: 2017promo at checkout**
Premium Member Services
We also have 15% off all of out Premium Member services. If you are already a member log in here.

If you are not yet a Premium Member, we have temporarily enabled open enrollment so you too can take advantage of all our services. To become a lifetime premium member at no cost to you simply fill out this form.

**For 15% off Premium Member services use coupon code: 2017member at checkout**

These discounts are limited, so act fast if you don’t want to miss out.

Broland

Knowledge = Magic
BuSo Pro
Degree
Happy 2018 y'all, we're still rocking.

New package to get a new business started, or add some new business listing profiles for an old one, and try us out for only $114:

We've also revamped the pricing and offerings on all of our member services. So if you're a member go log in and check it out.

PM me if you have any questions.

Last edited: