Links DirectoryBug Local SEO Services (New 2018 Update)

Broland

Knowledge = Magic
BuSo Pro
Degree
Edit: 2017 flew by quickly... Jump to 2018 update here.
---
Alright folks, Happy 2017. We’re Back in this.

We’ve been busy, hopefully you’ve been busy… Google has for sure been busy (hello algo updates) but we’re always adapting and we’re ranking sites (To The Top) better than ever. So as things evolve, so do we… and we have some new offers, and yes exclusive BuSo discounts. So read on.

In the past we've had to limit orders and even turn away customers in order to maintain the high level of quality and low prices we continually provide. We're ramping up operations in 2017, but get in now and take advantage while you can, because great offers like these don't last.

Get a minimum of 60 new live business listings (local SEO citations) on quality sites.

This includes a professionally written keyword optimized description used on all applicable profiles and 1 photo. We even go as far as to touch up logo photos if needed, or help create one if it doesn’t exist.

This is currently priced at a low discounted one time fee of only $169 that competitors in the local SEO and citations services can not compete with. You own and control the business profiles with no recurring payments.

Shut up and take my money already!!?
Click here to get started or learn more about Pro Listings.

But, be sure to keep reading too for more important information, and Exclusive BuSo Discounts up for grabs below.

You might even learn a little something about SEO as well :wink:

This is not a report of a bunch of pending submissions, worthless sites, or your business info mixed in on weak category pages. This is 60+ business profiles created for your business, each with a direct profile page URL listed on your report and login details provided for future updates.

And, your report will also include a list of all previously existing profiles found for your business.

But wait, that’s not all…

Once you’re a customer you can get free DirectoryBug Premium Member access which has great deals on our other superior local SEO services, including update packages to further optimize and refresh your previously created business profiles. These updates help totally dominate local rankings.

You see simply creating profiles around the web then letting them sit and forgetting about them doesn’t pack a whole lot of impact on rankings in today’s competitive SEO. In fact, we’ve noticed Google becoming much more selective withe the rapidly growing web about what they choose to index, and even removing old inactive profiles and properties from their index. Updating and further optimizing your business profile properties with new photos and keyword optimized content, on the other hand, makes for some nice ranking improvements - Giving you a nice advantage over the competition.

So at DirectoryBug we’ve always done things a bit differently - continually staying ahead of the competition… and when it comes to local SEO, local business citations and business branding online, you will not find a better provider. (Don’t believe me? Feel free to get in touch)

Limited Time BuSo Member Discounts up for grabs!!!
(1Exclusive discount per BuSo member until they’re gone - no double dipping)
Note: discounts and general services are for U.S. based businesses only. We’re happy to serve businesses outside of the U.S. but please contact us for pricing and availability.

#1: 2 FREE orders of DirectoryBug Pro Listings.

We’re giving away two orders of Pro Listings completely free to two different BuSo Members, but some stipulations do apply. This isn’t a review copy so no review post is necessary, but of course appreciated if you feel so inclined. We are doing this to have sample reports to show to new potential customers, so the business has to meet a few certain criteria with current listings and business type - we’re not overly picky but there are just a few business industries that will not work for this or if it is a business location that already has listings on the majority of the top business listing sites that won’t make for a good sample report.

An added bonus for the lucky two that grab this offer is that the sample report will get some steady traffic to the links (and if you didn’t know this about SEO, well traffic signals are a nice contributing factor to both indexing and ranking). But it will be totally up to you if you want the report indexable by search engines on our site or not.

If you would, post in the thread to claim and then PM me with the business details for approval. If you simply PM me to claim that’s fine too and I’ll announce the two people who claimed these free packages in the thread.

Full Package Details: DirectoryBug Pro Listings

#2: 2 FREE orders of our Premium Member 6 Web 2.0/Mini Sites package

Just like the above, we could use some new fresh examples of our kick ass mini sites that we have permission to show off to potential buyers. There are a bit less stipulations with these but we still reserve the right to approve the business. These are great looking mini sites with 200 words each, photos, social links, business NAP and more. Once they are built we have update packages available to keep new articles and links flowing on them, which Google loves. These two free sample packages won’t get showcased or get traffic nearly as much, but hey it’s another $169 kick ass package absolutely FREE.

Post here in the thread and/or PM me with the business details to claim.

#3: 2 50% Off business listing updates packages for 20 existing listings

This is another great package in our Premium Member section at a $145 value. This is an update package that only applies to new or previous customers of our business listings packages, but it can be claimed along with a new order of Pro Listings and used at a later date to further update and optimize your business listings as I described above. This package gets you updates and optimization on 20 existing business listing profiles using 6 new keyword optimized descriptions and new keyword optimized photos added to profiles wherever possible - Google loves these updates bro.

No other stipulations on this discount offer. Just post here and/or PM me to claim.

#4: 3 Orders of DirectoryBug Pro Listings for only $100 each are up for grabs!!!

That’s over 40% off our already discounted price on the best deal and service for new business listings (local citations).

At $169 it’s already a steal. At $100, I’m eating cost on this. You get a minimum of 60 new live business listings (not pending submissions), with a keyword optimized description, and a report of previously existing listings found.

I’m doing this because I’m confident that once you try our services, you’ll be back for more and more than happy to pay our regular prices - which I’ll remind you already stomp any competition when comparing price and quality.

No stipulations or requirements for this one other than being a BuSo member. Simply post here and/or PM me to claim and we’ll get your order going.

Full details about DirectoryBug Pro Listings and new orders can be placed here: DirectoryBug Business Listing Service

We Also Have Other Unbeatable Services:

Local SEO Audits
The best SEO audits in the biz. We cover a lot of factors others simply don't know about and put together a customized marketing plan for your business. The businesses we have done these for and carried out the plan have outranked competitors for a fraction of the price. We have deep discounts on these for DirectoryBug Premium Members. Full details are here: Local SEO Audits

Hourly Consulting
Learn SEO, or get help building a business, marketing plan, or a tricky situation with Google local. We've pretty much seen it all and have the experience and resources to really help. Standard rates are $50/hr, but please contact with info for pricing and availability.

Local Citation Audits
Address or phone changes, duplicate listings, or have one of those clients that maybe thought it was a good idea to create a ton of business listings using multiple phone numbers or addresses? We'll find all existing listings possible, notate any problematic ones and then make recommendations for the best course of action based on your specific situation. Contact with info for pricing and availability.

We're ready to help you make 2017 the best year ever in business growth and success!

This original post was edited on January 7, 2017 to reflect our new offers and discounts, but you can still read the previous thread comments and reviews from the initial BuSo Marketplace launch below.

Last edited:

Ryuzaki

女性以上のお金
Staff member
BuSo Pro
Digital Strategist
Degree
Having personally used Broland's DirectoryBug service, I can say that his team is very thorough. They found opportunities for citations I'd have never found on my own, including one for the city I live in.

We're excited to feature DirectoryBug in the Builder Society Marketplace because it's a very useful service for Local SEO, and because Broland is offering some very generous discounts in celebration of our Marketplace launch event.

stackcash

I Sell Words
BuSo Pro
Digital Strategist
Degree
Review

I've been happily using DirectoryBug.com for years without fail. Their online business listings are almost all I need to rank any local website to the first page. If it's a difficult niche, they'll bring me to the 2nd/3rd page on their own, and I'll make that push to the first page with a few tiered links behind them.

Everything you get is 100% natural looking and 100% high quality. Just by looking at the form you fill out before placing your order, you know that these guys take the success of your local site campaign very seriously. There is never a thought that this is fly-by-night or anything like that. This is pure quality.

I have not used the Local SEO Audit service myself, but I have referred clients their way to get one. All I have heard were rave reviews about how comprehensive and helpful these audits end up being.

If you're in the local game, you're silly if you're not jumping all over this service.

Degree
Review!

I built a site once. It wasn't for local, but one of my goals was to buid a huge brand footprint around the web (including getting links). An easy win for me was to snag a physical address for my site so I could get into all of the local citation sites that offer backlinks of dofollow and nofollow. So I did this and hit up Broland.

For this site I was extremely picky and careful. Broland's team understood and gave me the option to have unique blurbs written for each of the different submissions. I think I cheaped out and had it so that each blurb could be used twice. But either way, this destroyed any kind of spammy footprint (not that the sites they used were like that at all, and that's what thrilled me).

In the end, each profile was filled up with all types of data, from images, addresses, # of employees, hours of operation, phone numbers, and whatever else was relevant.

If I recall, and Broland can correct me if I'm wrong, but they even audited their list of sites to make sure they weren't double-submitting to any sites I previously submitted to. You can't beat the level of service here. I was and still am a happy camper.

Calamari

BuSo Pro
Boot Camp
Degree
Just post here to claim your testing account.
I'm surprised nobody has taken him up on this. I'll bite.

You get your first five yet? If not I'll buy now and use it in a couple weeks when the sites ready. Almost there...

Broland

Knowledge = Magic
BuSo Pro
Degree
Thanks guys for the feedback. We're gonna keep kicking ass and growing.

Will send PM to get your email for test account Calamari. You're the first, we still have 9 test accounts left.

The 5 coupons are still available and I'm only mentioning them on this site. Once 5 are entered into the site they are done. You can go ahead and order with a coupon now and just put a note to hold your order until details are confirmed by you.

Broland

Knowledge = Magic
BuSo Pro
Degree
If these profiles are as fleshed out as @Broland says, then I just stole them at this price.
Yea you did sir. It's been a pleasure chatting and working with you already. That's what I like about this business. I love the work we do and the sites we help rank.

We have 9 FREE test accounts and 4 $50 off coupons left currently.

Broland

Knowledge = Magic
BuSo Pro
Degree
All coupons have been used, but you can still take advantage of our heavily discounted agency prices for the next several weeks and get the best Local SEO services on the market on the cheap: www.directorybug.com/agencies/services

We still have 9 free test accounts for our tools, just post to claim.

Broland

Knowledge = Magic
BuSo Pro
Degree
Can the tool operate in Australia?

@Broland
Our tools only work for US businesses and SERPS right now, but we provide our services to other countries. We've done lots of work for Australian based businesses.

Can I get a test account? Would love to try your service! Thank you
Sure, sending you a PM.

Sorry for the delayed responses here, if I don't respond here quickly or it is urgent just send me a PM and it goes to my inbox.

Degree
In for test spot if you've got 'em.

Broland

Knowledge = Magic
BuSo Pro
Degree
^You got it.

We have 7 FREE test accounts left for BuSo Members to test our tools. The accounts and access to use will stay active until we decide what direction to take with these tools (if any). Just post to claim.

Phenom

Wu-Tang Spam
BuSo Pro
Digital Strategist
Degree
Just wanted to give a shout out to Ben. Just ordered our first batch and the customer service is top notch.

contract

We're all gunna mine it brah.
Degree
Two words: WORTH IT.

Review: Very impressive results for a local automotive niche. Excellent communication, super responsive and takes clients seriously. For the money spent, I was really pleased.

Broland

Knowledge = Magic
BuSo Pro
Degree
Just wanted to give a shout out to Ben. Just ordered our first batch and the customer service is top notch.
Thanks, it was my pleasure speaking with you. We're only going to keep improving on all fronts. :wink:

@Broland , I'll take a test account... Hit me up!
You got it.

Two words: WORTH IT.

Review: Very impressive results for a local automotive niche. Excellent communication, super responsive and takes clients seriously. For the money spent, I was really pleased.
Thanks man, much appreciated. Been a pleasure helping and also learning from you as well lately.

I would like a test account.
Sure thing, sending you a PM.

We've also been putting together a ton of custom 3 month and 5 month marketing plans for various bulk orders and agencies. So if you're an agency or SEO type and know what you are after and have some special requests or requirements get in touch with me. Chances are, I've already put together a package for someone that will work for you.

Broland

Knowledge = Magic
BuSo Pro
Degree
So moving on to the next phase here we will be closing off public access to our agency services soon and I believe this thread will be closed.

We've added the ability to check only local serps and also by zip code location to our serps tool. We still have free test accounts available but will close that off at the close of this thread as well.

Stephen

Building an agency in foreign lands.
BuSo Pro
Degree
Are you guys able to offer this to businesses in countries outside the US?

Broland

Knowledge = Magic
BuSo Pro
Degree
Do you have deals and discounts for bulk orders of 10+ clients?
Yes we do. It's usually between 10% - 20% off on bulk orders - just depending on what packages and the details such as 10 orders for one business with multiple locations, or 10 orders for 10 different businesses.
If interested in a bulk order just get in touch with some of the basic details and we'll get back to you with a quote. We also have a bulk order sheet that can be downloaded and filled out: http://www.directorybug.com/BulkOrdersTemplate.xls

Are you guys able to offer this to businesses in countries outside the US?
Yep, we've provided services for business owners and agencies in several other countries including UK, AU, NZ, MX, ZA. Pricing and the packages can vary depending on the details so just send me a message with details and I'll let you know. Some of the free and discount packages we have up for grabs above could still work for this too.

Can I please get a test account if any are available.
We aren't currently doing any more test accounts for our tools at this time. That was something we did with the original launch of this thread. We're working on some new exciting things that may be available in the future, but for now feel free to message me with anything you are looking for and I'm sure I can help out.

We still have 4 FREE packages and 5 packages at over 40% Off up for grabs!
See details at the top of this thread.​

Degree
Hey @Broland - Looking to get a package for 1 business - maybe 2. Do you have any more free DirectoryBug Pro Listings?

Please let me know.

Thanks.