Decade Newbie

Degree
I've building an online business since 2011 and still have no niche websites, affiliate subscriptions, or email lists. I guess I have gotten hung up on the "Shiny Object" syndrome for too long. What a shame.

Potatoe

BuSo Pro
Degree
You've undoubtedly learned a thing or two during that time and honed some skills, so it's not a total loss even if you don't have anything tangible to show for it.

What's your next move?

Degree
Thanks, for your reply. Learning is never a total loss, however giving up is. Undoubtedly, I have never lost the belief or correct mindset to be successful. I believe I have big moves now taking massive action, as they say. Like Tony Robbins indicated, if something starts to hurt you will move away from pain. I am doing everything I can financially and mentally do to make it happen this time around. Currently, I don't know the professional or structured power moves, but I will put some systems into place, and then ask for help, if needed. After my hiatus, I have been studying some programs (not spending money on courses) to improve my lacking knowledge for about two months. I can at least see what what it is that I am looking at from a newbie position all the way to a seasoned guru veteran perspective in the business. This present process that I will expose myself to is going to take 2-3 months to implement to make my first dollar online.

Ryuzaki

女性以上のお金
Staff member
BuSo Pro
Digital Strategist
Degree
Welcome aboard, @edricb2000. What kind of projects are you planning? You might as well let the people here interested in helping out go ahead and start commenting. Also, what has caused you to continually give up? The more specific you can answer these questions, the better people can help you succeed.

Degree
Thank you Ryuzaki.
Right now I am planning to develop a personal branded website and this is underway. I am going to beautify my website and this time it will sell stuff. Never did I have a functioning website that had links to sell stuff and that is what is different this time. What I have learned there is a right way to do this process and a wrong way. I had previously been eating fish, but never learned how to fish. Foolishly joining this and that program that promises the world, but manages to consistently under deliver. That situation has repeated itself over and over. I believe that the technical side of this online business has constantly bogged me down especially when no one was available to answer questions. This left me with giving up as to only solution.

Degree
Taking action is the first step. I think we all start out trying/buying every course out there. Eventually you learn what's worth your time and what actually works. But the key is at some point stop trying to learn everything and actually implement/test what you've learned. Experience and testing can be just as valuable as buying another course to learn even more. Congrats on making a plan and starting to take action. Good luck!

Degree
Thanks for the best wishes. I'm just getting into groups now. One of these days, I will actually start marketing something and it may even be fun. So, I do think that you're on to something.

Degree
I've building an online business since 2011 and still have no niche websites, affiliate subscriptions, or email lists.
One of these days, I will actually start marketing something
What the hell are you talking about, man. You're typing this stuff like you're almost proud of it.

You can spend a decade studying and reading and watching other people, but that's all abstract theoretical garbage in your case. Nothing matters if you don't have a project to apply the advice and methods to. And even without the studying you'll learn way more by DOING SOMETHING and running into problems and having to find the solutions.

Do something. If your income doesn't matter because you have a day job or whatever, fine. It's fine to have a hobby. But don't kid yourself about it if you're not going to actually build a project and work towards making it special. There's more fun things to fantasize about. Because this is serious work that's seriously hard and you still might fail.