Death of "Authority" Links won't be too long now

Degree
Every Authority link sales thread has the same set of the usual websites.
Every sales pitch of a website with authority backlinks also state the same websites.

And it is only a few websites. How easy it would be for google to just devalue links from those websites.

When I say Authority, it is the usual sites.

As much as I love SEO service providers, oh how I hate them too. And PBNs, fucking PBNs. PBNs have been the only arsenal that have worked through all the updates. But now that we have given it a name with hundred of service providers, PBNs won't be dead per se for those who know how to build a natural looking network, but won't be long before dropped domains get some kind of a filter.

Be warned.

Good thing though is, it will kill off even more garbage SEOs.
<ENDRANT>

There are a lot of fallacies in the SEO world and in your perception. The problem is the SEO strategy is a waiting game. Instead of hustling for the next visitor SEOs would rather play games of manipulation with PBNs, "authority links", and other tricks of the trade to gain traffic from a SINGLE website, Google.com.

Your perspective is that Google.com is the be all end all to getting traffic. Yet there are 99,999 other websites in the Alexa top 100 websites. If all you have in your hand is a hammer every problem looks like a nail.

You should probably expand your marketing prowess, because "SEO" is not marketing. Marketing is generating curiosity, interest and showing potential buyers how your solution solves their problem. With SEO you are waiting on them to look for a solution and HOPE your website is ranking up there when the time comes. Real marketers get in front of their potential audience and tell stories that relate to the audience while giving them the means to an end.

Another fallacy is you believe the people behind Google.com are Gods. They are mere men, they bleed like men, they think like men, and they make mistakes like men. Very few men would dare take on Gods, but men have been fighting other men since the dawn of time...

If you see all your answers as being solved by Google.com... you are fucked.

If you want to make that online monies on the internet it's very easy; Dan Peña has a great answer to a loyalist that asked him "How fast can I make a million dollars?" His reply was "You'll get there as fast as you want it." So if you really wanted to gain tremendous wealth through the internet, you wouldn't be sitting around waiting like these other failed SEOs on a single website, Google.com, to send you gold.

Some of you have been playing the SEO waiting game for how long? How many more years until you realize it hasn't worked? Real marketing is out there hustling every day for new customers, not sitting back and looking at your Google Analytics "HOPING" today is the day...

Really think about where you want to be 5 and 10 years from now. Do you really want to be fucking around in Google Analytics all day in 5 or 10 years? Seriously? 99% won't make it, they'll be fucking around with only SEO for the next year or so until they give up on their weak twentytwelve themed looking wordpress install. 99% of SEOs are lazy - they put a 500 word article up and then wait with their thumb up their arse waiting for traffic from some "traffic God". It's the 1% that I'm talking to that need this wake up call.

You can fuck around in your Google Analytics waiting for organic traffic or you can join our ranks and come make serious guac with the society. The question is when you get the knock on the door are you going to answer the call?

</EndRant>

My rant is about organized SEO and how they keep digging their own graves. Of course it would be foolish to depend just on google in 2016, but ignoring it also leaves a lot of dough on the table.

No one said anything about ignoring it, problem is 99% of SEOs spending 10,000% of their time focusing on a singular source. Then when one mention "other websites" the only think SEOs can come up with is social media...

That's not thinking outside the box, that's not being creative, therefore it is not marketing.

if I may add a bit to this, It seems funny to me as a marketer, and an seo, who many seo's doesnt see the benifit form plain old marketing or traffic leaking what ever you want to call it, marketing in it's very essence is being in front of the right people at the right time, does marketing outside the serps aka google for the major part help your rankings, well no one can say for sure (or at least those who can won't) but if one looks at things from a birdseye view and aplies a bit of logic thinking, it would make sense that the clikc you get from varied sources helps your rankings, at all it is a sign of popularity and since google can mesure ctr in the serps, who says they can't otherwise, and even if they can't then if you use analytics your feeding google info about how popular your site is, and at the end of the day rankings is just a popularity contest.
and traditional seo all equals up to the equvelant of how many jufges does the beuty contestant need to blow to win the competition.

They are more likely to noindex and devalue specific author accounts.

At the same time, these sites still have editorial processes, so the content can't be trash either. The number of people and even agencies buying these instead of PBN links and Fiverr GSA spam can't even be a drop of water in the ocean of spam.

Back