Links DA99 / TF68 Contextual / DoFollow Backlinks from Reddit.com!

Degree
I build these links for EVERY site I work on, whether for a client or one of my own.
I firmly believe these links should be in EVERY site's backlink profile, period.

Reddit is one of the most popular sites on the internet and is arguably the best social engine to-date with some of the strongest site metrics around. We've figured out a way to game the system so you can take advantage of these metrics for SEO purposes!

Let's take a look at Reddit's metrics, shall we?
  • Domain Authority (DA): 99
  • Page Authority (PA): 96
  • Trust Flow (TF): 68
  • Citation Flow (CT): 56

PRETTY IMPRESSIVE, RIGHT?

I'll save you guys the sales speech, this service is for a..
Contextual DA99 / TF68 Do-Follow Sidebar Link & Custom Sub-Reddit!

That's right! We're offering a permanent, contextual, do-follow DA99 backlink with the anchor of your choice, placed in the sidebar of your own custom, niche-related sub-reddit (which we'll create for you)!

In addition to having a powerful, contextual sidebar link, you can continue to benefit from the sub-reddit depending how you choose to utilize it. One option is to use it as a link repository (a place to submit your links as your publish new content). Alternatively, you can build a community and benefit from direct traffic clicking your sidebar link, as popular sub-reddits can get MASSIVE amounts of traffic. Another idea would be to setup an account with something like IFTTT in order to syndicate relevant content to your new sub-reddit! The possibilities are truly endless!

YOUR CLIENTS WILL LOVE THESE LINKS!

As a BONUS, we're drip-feeding 50 subscribers to your sub-reddit FREE OF CHARGE! The purpose of this is for social proof and to promote organic growth!

PROTIP: As a moderator, you're able to pin a submission to the top of the sub-reddit!

Anyone with experience purchasing links knows the value of a contextual, do-follow backlink with the metrics listed above and I've never seen ANYONE providing links with these metrics at this kind of price (the only other person we've come across selling these links are charging 3x our current price for a single link!)

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?

Order this service today and receive:
  • Full ownership of a customized, niche-specific sub-reddit which was created by an aged account with high karma.
  • A contextual, DA99 do-follow sidebar link.
  • 50 subscribers drip-fed to your sub-reddit for social-proof purposes.

This is a unique service that can be used on any site to provide an extremely powerful, clean link!

ORDER NOW!
Order Your DA99 / TF68 Contextual Sidebar Link + Custom Sub-Reddit Creation Now For Only $130!

Have some additional questions? Either PM me or reach out on Skype: Nick.Giuliani1

Turnaround Time: ~3 days (though generally delivered much sooner)
Nothing illegal / against Reddit TOS allowed. Reach out before placing an order if your site is adult as we charge a premium.

Refund Policy: Once links have been built, no refunds will be given but we offer a 100% Replacement Guarantee! If your link is removed or changes to NoFollow, it will be replaced without question!

In addition to the contextual sidebar links, we also offer..
Permanent DA99 / TF68 Do-Follow Backlink from Reddit.com

Normally when a link submission is made on Reddit, the link itself is no-follow. Through trial and error, we've cracked Reddit's algorithm and learned that by posting from one of our aged, high karma accounts and applying the right amount of positive engagement, a link can be flipped from no-follow to do-follow permanently. We have an extremely large network of aged accounts with high karma which we use to apply the necessary engagement to change the link property from no-follow to do-follow!

PROTIP: These links work INCREDIBLY WELL for ranking low-mid competition terms (especially YouTube videos!)

These links pack a punch and boast the same metrics as our contextual sidebar links. Links will be placed in one of our general business subreddits which we moderate, using the anchor text of your choice! This ensures your submission stays up indefinitely, has any reports cleared and any negative engagement manually removed by us!

YOU WON'T FIND A BETTER VALUE-FOR-MONEY LINK OUT THERE! WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?

ORDER NOW!
Get Your Permanent, Do-Follow DA99 / TF68 Reddit Backlink Now For Only $30!

Have some additional questions? Either PM me or reach out on Skype: Nick.Giuliani1

Turnaround Time: ~3 days (though generally delivered much sooner)
Nothing illegal / against Reddit TOS allowed. Reach out before placing an order if your site is adult as we charge a premium.

Refund Policy: Once links have been built, no refunds will be given but we offer a 100% Replacement Guarantee! If your link is removed or changes to NoFollow, it will be replaced without question!

Last edited:
Degree
Currently offering $10 off to builders members!
Shoot me a PM or message me on Skype to take advantage of the promotion.

stackcash

I Sell Words
BuSo Pro
Digital Strategist
Degree
What happens if Reddit bans the subreddit or tags the linked domain as spam?

They can then ghost that domain from Reddit permanently, correct?

Degree
stack paper reddit review
  • Contacted via skype and stack paper was very courteous.
  • Made payment via the form.
  • Received the link to the reddit channel 2-days later
  • Channell was appropriately themed to the niche I was in
  • Everything delivered as promised within the advertised TAT
  • No issues, exactly as it is
5 out 5 and will order again.
Thanks for this stack paper.
Looking forward to buying any other services you offer.

Degree
What happens if Reddit bans the subreddit or tags the linked domain as spam?

They can then ghost that domain from Reddit permanently, correct?
There would be no reason for them to ban the subreddit. I've been building these for years and the only time I had a subreddit banned was an IFTTT recipe gone wrong. Typically domains only get blacklisted from repeated spam reports, so this wouldn't be an issue.

When Reddit ghosts a domain, all that actually happens is the posts get automatically moderated. As the moderator you can manually approve even submissions of blacklisted domains. Can take it even a step further and setup automod to approve them automatically.

Feel free to reach out on Skype @ Nick.Giuliani1 if you have any other questions.

stack paper reddit review
  • Contacted via skype and stack paper was very courteous.
  • Made payment via the form.
  • Received the link to the reddit channel 2-days later
  • Channell was appropriately themed to the niche I was in
  • Everything delivered as promised within the advertised TAT
  • No issues, exactly as it is
5 out 5 and will order again.
Thanks for this stack paper.
Looking forward to buying any other services you offer.
Thanks for your review, look forward to working with you more!

Degree
Bought a contextual link, was delivered in less than a day. Amazing turnaround time. Easy transaction. Link as described. Well worth it for the price. Thanks mate.

Degree
I bought one of these to see if it would save me some time. Big mistake, SO glad I didn't use one of my main sites for this... Everyone is about to be shadow banned, so I doubt my review will even matter in a week or so anyway.

This is total shit through and through.

First, you get a nice link on a subreddit that will probably never be indexed unless you built it out yourself (this is really just a setup service imo). And second, you get a niiiiiiiice link placement in a subreddit, right alongside 100 other asshats from BHW. Everything from gambling to shitty amz sites one right after the other, all in an unrelated subreddit, without a single attempt at adding any filler in between. These will be nuked left and right in no time.

So, if you're looking to have your sites laid out on a silver platter ready to be poached by a bunch of idiots, buy this.

Complete trash.

Degree
I bought one of these to see if it would save me some time. Big mistake, SO glad I didn't use one of my main sites for this... Everyone is about to be shadow banned, so I doubt my review will even matter in a week or so anyway.

This is total shit through and through.

First, you get a nice link on a subreddit that will probably never be indexed unless you built it out yourself (this is really just a setup service imo). And second, you get a niiiiiiiice link placement in a subreddit, right alongside 100 other asshats from BHW. Everything from gambling to shitty amz sites one right after the other, all in an unrelated subreddit, without a single attempt at adding any filler in between. These will be nuked left and right in no time.

So, if you're looking to have your sites laid out on a silver platter ready to be poached by a bunch of idiots, buy this.

Complete trash.
Pretty scathing review, sorry you're not satisfied but I wish you would have reached out directly with your concerns and I would have happily clued you in.

For starters, I've sold thousands of these links and have never had a single customer report being 'shadowbanned' (shadowbanning happens to accounts. URLs can get banned but it takes extreme abuse for that to happen and would never happen in this case).

Second, I'm not sure which order was yours as I have nothing on on file with your username, but these links index within hours and I guarantee yours is indexed too.

When a subreddit is canned, which does happen, the links submitted to the sub remain live, indexed and dofollow (and have for years now).

If you're after relevancy and something you have full control of, your own subreddit would be the way to go. Again, something else I would have explained to you clearly had you decided to shoot me a message.

Thanks

Broland

Knowledge = Magic
BuSo Pro
Degree
I tried this out. Short story is: totally legit and highly recommended.

If you are doing any kind of real online marketing, or business/website brand building, there are some important sites to try to have a presence on - this is one of them. So to me this is much more about a piece of the overall marketing efforts than just being a link for SEO.

I had some specific goals and questions for this, so I got in touch to chat with @stack paper beforehand. Customer service was top notch. He took the time to explain things and provide some advice and direction based on his expertise. We got the order going and everything was completed as expected, along with more great follow up support after completion.

I'll be continuing to work with OP on more efforts. Thanks and keep up the great work!