Links Curated Links - Genuine Links From REAL Websites - From Just $35 - Money Back Guarantee!

Thanks buddy for the bump!

We're still going strong as always - and we're still open through these troubling economic times.

Hope everybody is well.

Hello,

How do I get the $35 offer? In Legiit I can only see $40.

Thanks in advance.

Hello,

How do I get the $35 offer? In Legiit I can only see $40.

Thanks in advance.

Hey buddy

Sorry - our pricing has risen to $40 per link now - but our discount is now bigger - $25 off for every 5 links ordered - so it works out roughly the same as long as you order 5-links.

The cheapest way to order is by ordering direct on Skype with us. Our Skype is: serpwolf@tuta.io

Otherwise, we recommend ONLY ordering from us on LEGIIT. Konker has too many problems!

Can we buy now and provide details later?
We have discussed this as some customers have asked already. If you add us on Skype, then we can honour your pricing for a period of around 14-days. I.E. if you send us your payment now, to use as account credit, then we will honour the discount for a period of 14-days.

Cheers

Sent you a PM about my link order. Please reply, thanks.

We haven't posted here for a while - but wishing everybody a better 2021 than the year just gone. Hopefully we can begin to return to normal, and feel some form of normality once year.

Black Friday was a huge success - and we've now got through all of the backlog after taking over 300% more orders than usual during a similar period.

We're still open for business as always - as always, our preferred route of dealing with clients is through LEGIIT. We do not recommend using Konker at all - due to ongoing issues. The platform seems abandoned.

Happy April everybody,

Been a while since we last posted. Nothing has changed on our end - still processing orders as usual on LEGIIT and Konker (although please do use LEGIIT if you can).

Our TAT has come down now, we're delivering around the 14-16 day mark.

Cheers

SerpWolf has launched on Fiverr, and we’re offering up to 40% discount on Curated Links for the next two weeks to build reviews.

Our Fiverr gig link is: https://www.fiverr.com/share/meLWvV

All we ask is that you leave a positive review at the end if you’re happy with the service. These are the exact same links we deliver over Skype and on LEGIIT.
  • RD100+ prices are $25
  • 200+ is $40
  • 500+ is $60.
Which is a discount between 20% and 40% depending on RD grade.

This will last for 2 weeks until 14th August.

We’d appreciate if you could order links over multiple orders rather than big single orders (as we will be able to gather more reviews!).

If you have any questions - shoot us a message.

Order here: https://www.fiverr.com/share/meLWvV

I placed an order through Fiverr, but my order got canceled because your account was deleted after I placed my order :confused:

My order was also canceled. Sorry that your account was deleted or whatever happened. Will you honor this price over Skype (how I usually order)?

I ordered through Legiit and I've just had my first order delivered - on time, great communication and absolutely great links for the price!

Hey all - sorry for any cancelled Fiverr orders. Fiverr decided to close our account after a week (before we'd even delivered anything) - think it was due to the order volume that went through. No explanation and no response to our appeal request.

As such, we're still solely on LEGIIT.

We will be doing black friday this time - at a much lower rate of 10% discount. As you all know, costs have risen everywhere and we haven't put our prices up - and we're trying not to.. But it means our BF discount has to be smaller to still leave us with a profit margin.

Thanks!

I've just put through a small order on legit. Looking forward to dealing with Serpwolf again as it's always a pleasure.

Back