Links Curated Links - Genuine Links From REAL Websites - From Just $35 - Money Back Guarantee!

Konker is spam central. No way to unsubscribe or block senders. Biggest red flag: try finding contact details for the site.

I just realize on Konker they say 11 days to finish this job.
Anyone know if this is true?
I'm looking for a quicker service.

Just added you on skype, looking forward to giving your service a try.

It's probably the typical time due to their order volume. I got a free link instead of a sample to see before I bought. I targeted a small local market, I got a 100+ Rd link on an actual legit ecomm site blog with traffic, that one link shook the local serp up for 2 weeks lol. I was impressed. You definitely get good value for your money as far as I'm concerned.

It's probably the typical time due to their order volume. I got a free link instead of a sample to see before I bought. I targeted a small local market, I got a 100+ Rd link on an actual legit ecomm site blog with traffic, that one link shook the local serp up for 2 weeks lol. I was impressed. You definitely get good value for your money as far as I'm concerned.

I hope he does the same for me. I definitely want to see a jump in my serps results.

Link active.

What I got:
age of page - 1 year 2 months
DA: 42 PA: 27
page has 12 total BLs / 1 Moz TB ( 8% ) | Moz Trust 3/10
age of domain: 2 years 228 days
Domain | TF 21 CF35 / External BL 32K | RD 15
page | TF 12 CF8 / External BL 8 | RD 1
Both domain and page have 0 spam scores

The US alexa rank: 524,182
The India rank: 299,610

whenever I see the Alexia india rank higher than US with sites now, it makes me question things.
Hopefully I will see good results though. Been waiting 2 weeks for this.

So far, no change in serps but time shall tel.

Link active.

What I got:
age of page - 1 year 2 months
DA: 42 PA: 27
page has 12 total BLs / 1 Moz TB ( 8% ) | Moz Trust 3/10
age of domain: 2 years 228 days
Domain | TF 21 CF35 / External BL 32K | RD 15
page | TF 12 CF8 / External BL 8 | RD 1
Both domain and page have 0 spam scores

The US alexa rank: 524,182
The India rank: 299,610

whenever I see the Alexia india rank higher than US with sites now, it makes me question things.
Hopefully I will see good results though. Been waiting 2 weeks for this.

So far, no change in serps but time shall tel.

Hi,

You mentioned that the domain has an RD of 15 which will be incorrect. Can you double check using the root domain (amazon.com, google.com) without http or https or www.

All links we secure should be at least RD100+, and I'd be shocked if it was RD15 according to Majestic.

Thanks

N5dogyT.jpg

This is what I get . Care to give me another?

Majestic ranked it the same.

You'd have to PM us your skype ID or Konker username so we can look for ourselves.

Thanks

You never respond via skype . Been ignored on it now for a few weeks. I just ordered assuming you were busy (check my responses here too).
Konker username beings sent via DM here on BUSO now.

You never respond via skype . Been ignored on it now for a few weeks. I just ordered assuming you were busy (check my responses here too).
Konker username beings sent via DM here on BUSO now.

Hey, I have checked the RD of the link you got - and I'm not sure how you're checking it to get an RD of 15. I checked the actual root domain of the domain we provided, without http, https or www, and attached is the picture of the actual RD count - it's RD500+ meaning you got quite an insane link for the value.

I1BI5vo.png

I checked on two websites.
Majestic being one.

Interesting however. I've checked on Ahrefs now.

Trust flow is now 16
Citation flow is now 33
961 backlinks reported . 47% dofollow

The weird thing, this mens' lifestyle blog however is the overabundance of links , especially international ones to the page about CBD-oil.

So i went in depth to see why my check would have gotten different numbers earlier.

Was this site getting a bunch of links from 'comment sections'?

i noticed a TON of referring links from international sites (.jp, .be, etc)....... to a page about CBD oil .. so I decided to click a few. There's no link on those pages anymore.

So perhaps a lot of links were removed and no longer counted by sources I used?

Of the Top 5 anchors to this site, 154 went to the CBD page and were full URL text links.
#2 anchor text was simply '.' ( 21 links like this)
Finally, third... the domain.com ( 20 links )
4th <a>no text</a> ( 18 link )

Quick update on March - we've recently added another 900-1,100 sites to our portfolio of outreach.

We're currently exploring whether we can add RD1000+ as an option, but we're not so sure. These are as rare as they come, so we're not sure we can provide volume on these, nor the cost we'd have to sell at.

Thanks to everybody to continues to order.

Konker may be having issues as of late - possibly with only Internet Explorer. Customers are reporting they're unable to checkout via PayPal using IE.

We'd advise using Chrome, or just add us on Skype and we can deal direct via Spreadsheet.

Open as always for new orders,.

Hi @SerpWolf - sent you a Skype message regarding a previous order.

Hey buddy - we replied to you on Monday - but you haven't replied yet.

Let us know when you're online and we'll help you resolve the issue.

Info: It may be useful to know that we're a genuine UK business operation, and as such, we have "official" working hours rather than 24/7. We're open 9AM-5PM, Monday-Friday. However, we do have staff checking Skype outside of these times (and on weekends) - but you may get a delayed response over the weekend or after 5PM GMT.

Thanks

Last edited:
Short Review:

I ordered dozens of links from last year. I'm seeing movement from 1.8k/month to 4.3k/month (Semrush data) now. And it's on an upward trend too.

Wanted to share image (from Semrush) but I can't seem to upload it here.

So, in essence, these links work. But might require lots of patience. The result from last year's link built is just showing now.

Hey there!

We’ve just launched on LEGIIT (a site similar to Konker) - and to help get orders in, and reviews on our page, we’re offering a massive 30% discount on the first 250 orders.

Simply visit our LEGIIT link here: https://www.legiit.com/profile/serp...outreach-on-genuine-websites-rd100-1562619054

On checkout, use the coupon code FRIEND to take 30% off the order total!

We will deliver your links back to you on LEGIIT within 14-days.

Edit: Unfortunately you have to order the links 1 at a time due to how Legiit's discount system works - there's nothing we can do

As always, thank you.
SerpWolf.

Last edited:
There's about 40 coupons left (we've had 210 orders roughly). Use FRIEND on checkout on LEGIIT to take 30% off your order(s).

Remember to order the links one at a time due to how their ordering system works!

I have been purchasing from @SerpWolf for a little over a year now. They have been able to get me some ridiculously good placements on extremely niche relevant websites. Better yet, some of those placements have been on the blogs of large product manufacturers in my niche. In my opinion, those are some of the strongest links you can get.

The links are long-lasting and provide good movement. I will continue to order the RD500+ links from @SerpWolf . They really work.

Back