Links Curated Links - Genuine Links From REAL Websites - From Just $35 - Money Back Guarantee!

Hey man,

Sent you an email. I don't use skype (personal hate) unless verifying for a network.

hope to get ordering soon. :smile:

It's the busiest time of year for a lot of businesses. I would give them some time.

Did you place an order? It takes a couple weeks to get the links because it is a form of outreach. They even say that it takes time in their description.

I've purchased from them with no issue.

Just looked through their thread in the Marketplace - looks like the guys do care about their reputation and there're no complaints about customer service. So I guess you can either post in that thread or give them some more time to respond.

I recently spent $1000 with these guys, which wasn't my first order with them. They came through right on time (around 14 days) and then there was an issue with one link they fixed, and then we even had some discussion and shared some tips with each other. They're fine, they get the work done, and you have nothing to worry about. They're responsive on Skype as well.

I used to sell links. The worst customers I ever had were the ones who couldn't afford what I was selling but bought anyways, and then were anxious about it every single day until they got their report. They'd go through waves of fear like "did I get scammed? what if the links don't help my rankings? what if I get penalized? what if..." If that's you, please think twice before you post something stupid in someone's professional sales thread.

no response from them for over 2 days. can anyone help ?

Hello - please can you drop us a message on Skype at serpwolf@tuta.io and state that you're ieatchicken from BUSO. I'll get your query dealt with as quickly as possible.

We recently ran a Black Friday promotion for our other brand (large enterprise/fortune 500 clients), and had an increase in orders of over 300% compared to a "normal" week. As such, we're extremely busy at the moment, and there may be some delays in communication(s) and possibly deliveries.

We've staffed up quite a lot, and the whole UK business is doing overtime from 5pm-10pm to compensate for this. Our aim is to keep delivery times at 14-21 days and we fully expect to achieve this.

Thanks for the positive feedback all - we're working extremely hard to get through this period.

As probably the biggest skeptic on this forum about this service when they launched, I back them 110%, they are legit. They deserve a review from me and I'll leave one soon when I get more time. I was impressed with dealing with them.

I was "mistakenly" overcharged by @SerpWolf

They promised to refund the extra charge 5 days ago.

But once again disappeared and stopped responding.

Can someone reach out to them ?

My last post was moved to their post, however I am unable to write anything on that post.

I was "mistakenly" overcharged by @SerpWolf

They promised to refund the extra charge 5 days ago.

But once again disappeared and stopped responding.

Can someone reach out to them ?

My last post was moved to their post, however I am unable to write anything on that post.

Hi - sorry for the delay on this - this has been refunded now.

We're struggling to check our emails often during this busy period - we did mention twice on this thread and in email to contact us via Skype for an expedited response. We respond on Skype within 8-hours all the time as I'm sure people in this thread will testify too.

Once again, I can only apologise for the delay.

Thanks

I purchased 5x RD100+ Links from @SerpWolf yesterday, in two different niches. Will report back here on the outcome.

Hi all - just a quick update on the Christmas period.

Our offices are closed from the 25th December to the 2nd January. This means we have a week (or so) where orders aren't being worked on - hence orders may be slightly delayed in delivery if you ordered recently, or if your delivery date is between the 25th and 2nd.

We'll be working super hard on the first week back in January to ensure we're all caught up and back within our 14-21 day delivery schedule.

Thanks

2019 Update: We've cleared the backlog, and we're back to 14-21 days delivery.

Only a few clients experienced small delays - we're glad we managed to get through the holiday season with minimal disruption.

Open as always for new orders.

2019 Update: We've cleared the backlog, and we're back to 14-21 days delivery.

Only a few clients experienced small delays - we're glad we managed to get through the holiday season with minimal disruption.

Open as always for new orders.

Sent an order via Skype but no invoice yet.

Just messaged you on skype. I have an ecommerce store i want to rank and a facebook page as well.

Still haven't gotten a response from you SerpWolf .

I'm interested in trying out your services for something in the smartdevices world.

Need 1 link added per day if you can handle the job.

Get in touch asap if interested. I have a few questions and then we can rock.

I ordered on Konker but don't like doing this.
Le tme know if you have a regular customer rate.
Will leave a review here for everyone with each one and also update in the Labratory page I have going on my latest 3 projects.

Back