Links Curated Links - Genuine Links From REAL Websites - From Just $35 - Money Back Guarantee!

What's crazy to me in this thread, is that people seem so concerned over a $50 link service delivery... yet other service providers on this very forum that charge THOUSANDS ($,$$$) of dollars for a handful of links with similar metrics (with god awful turnaround times and terrible service... like to the tune of MONTHS late) are praised left and right. Makes no sense to me...

But I digress.

Ordered last month, link was good for the price. Order placed on July 23rd, delivered on the 31st. Super responsive via email. Will bulk reorder, I just hate the Konker platform. (rather just PP ya)

I don't even normally review services unless they're bad, just had to comment after seeing what's here. Just email the guy, the konker platform sucks.

Thanks for the feedback guys - much appreciated.

As mentioned, feel free to add us on Skype at serpwolf@tuta.io and we can always deal direct over Skype using a spreadsheet & PayPal. Most of our customers use this way.

Thanks

Ordered 2x RD 1000 links to test. Both articles that links were inserted into were on topic, one was a side topic, and one was right on topic. Both were general niche sites. Overall I’m happy.

Do you have jewelry / wedding niche domains in your inventory?

Ordered 2x RD 1000 links to test. Both articles that links were inserted into were on topic, one was a side topic, and one was right on topic. Both were general niche sites. Overall I’m happy.

Do you have jewelry / wedding niche domains in your inventory?

Yep, we can cover practically any niche including adult/gambling.

Thanks to everybody who has left us feedback on Konker, and here at BUSO - we greatly appreciate it.

We've spent most of this week staffing up, and we're prioritising getting our delivery times down from 14-21 days to more like 7-14 days. As the staff go through training, we hope this should happen in the next month or so.

Any questions? Hit us up on Skype.

I'll be hitting you up on skype soon, in the meantime trying to delete my konker account without much success. Getting daily spam messages from there.

Wow!

I ordered 6 links few weeks ago and got the report today, though I had already spotted few of the links from GSC.

Articles were 100% relevant and the links could have been organic. All domains were spam free and received organic traffic according to Ahrefs. DR ranged from 22 to 55, UR from 7 to 13.

Most importantly, the links really moved the needle.

I can safely recommend this service.

Thanks @SerpWolf, keep up the good work!

Gave this a go with an extremely limited budget a couple of weeks ago. Purchased 2X100+ RDs and 1X500+ RDs.

Sites were all topical, one of the 100+ placements was hyper-relevant in particular, as in it was a sub-niche match within a bigger niche. Quite impressed.

I also like having the ability to order directly through Skype and receive fulfillment via Skype as well. Sleep easier at night knowing my new links aren't sitting in my Gmail waiting to be sniffed out.

Needle movement? Sites traffic are increasing slowly but I didn't unfortunately test this in a vacuum, so hard to attribute anything with high levels of confidence.

I can say however for the price, I've not seen quality like this and I intend on ordering a few more here, this time not doing anything else to the site, to try to more accurately measure ranking impact.

The service obviously does as it says and places links, no questions there, however there is not much feedback on the impact to rankings, does anyone care to comment on that? Perticularly people who placed bigger orders?

I got a bump out of only two links, but I also was very mathematical about my anchor texts too. They're your standard niche edits. An old relevant page is updated with a little content and a new outbound link. It works just fine.

Placed my 3rd order with SerpWolf.

Ordering process is easy over Skype and the links always come back with perfect placement on good sites.

I'm mainly doing the lower RD packs to start building brand authority but will start dabbling with the higher RD stuff as time goes on.

I'm pointing the links at a new authority site at the root domain, and I'm already starting to get some traction site-wide.

Great service and I plan on reselling it as I scale my SEO biz as well :wink:

Placed my 3rd order with SerpWolf.

Ordering process is easy over Skype and the links always come back with perfect placement on good sites.

I'm mainly doing the lower RD packs to start building brand authority but will start dabbling with the higher RD stuff as time goes on.

I'm pointing the links at a new authority site at the root domain, and I'm already starting to get some traction site-wide.

Great service and I plan on reselling it as I scale my SEO biz as well :wink:

Are you using branded anchor text?

Do these tend to move the needle when used as pillowing links, or would you recommend using keyword-rich anchors?

Do these tend to move the needle when used as pillowing links, or would you recommend using keyword-rich anchors?

99% of our clients send these links directly to their websites. These aren't PBN's, or low quality spammy sites. It's genuine outreach on real sites, so sending directly to your site is perfectly fine.

One thing I emphasise to clients is to always be cautious with anchor text - we recommend at least 50% branded - not just for our links, but any links that you buy/build.

Delivery times are now down to 14-18 days on average, rather than 14-21 days as before. We are still working extremely hard to get this down to 7-14 days as quickly as possible.

I ordered 5 links to sample because of the reviews I saw here and I needed a good backlink provider to get my rankings moving.

The links themselves were relevant, had traffic (huge factor to me), and the links were well placed. The only downside was that the links pointing to those 5 domains I ordered weren't all relevant to the niche I'm in. That's okay as it's not apart of the service.

I'll come back with an updated review after the links have indexed. So far so good for the price. :smile:

Thanks for the reviews all.

Delivery times are still at 14-18, with our goal to get this down to 7-14 days.

@ssura - unfortunately we can't guarantee domain level relevancy and we try our best to get relevancy on a page/post level as much as possible.

Quick update on the testament of SerpWolf's product and customer service.

I've placed a few orders with him already (and cooking up another one as we speak). Have always been very impressed by the links and have been using them on my money site slowly ramping up the velocity.

I recently placed an order and one of my keywords was something similar to "health blog" while some of my other placements were different keywords aimed at a more specific niche (bodybuilding).

Some of the links I got for my bodybuilding were on posts talking about health blogging. Still relevant to my niche, but not as relevant as what I had over time expected to be the standard. No biggie though, I didn't complain. I could see how the overlap could happen.

SerpWolf hit me up on skype and said he had some new members on his team and wanted to see how my latest order was. I showed him and explained how it's really not big of a deal but would like more relevant links in the future.

Without going any further, he immediately said it was unacceptable and offered to get some new links up for free. The other links are still live (they're still good) and I got some new laser targeted ones at no additional cost.

It's been a long time since I found a link provider that provides high quality links and delivers this kind of customer service. I know I sound like an infomercial right now but I'm telling you, these links are the tits.

Thanks again!

Quick update on the testament of SerpWolf's product and customer service.

It's been a long time since I found a link provider that provides high quality links and delivers this kind of customer service. I know I sound like an infomercial right now but I'm telling you, these links are the tits.

Thanks again!

Thanks for your review Henry.

As mentioned on Skype, I can only apologise for the hiccup in regards to the new staff member who handled your order. We've expanded our training when onboarding new staff members to try and minimise the impact to clients during this period of growth.

With that said, we will always rectify any issue(s) as Henry said - even if that means replacing a whole batch of links for free.

Back