Copyblogger Media rebranding to Rainmaker Media

MetaData

BuSo Pro
Boot Camp
Degree
Copyblogger Media was the home to a handful of brands including Copyblogger.com, StudioPress, etc.

When they initially put everything under one umbrella, they needed to choose a name and the obvious choice was to name it after their wildly successful and very useful blog at Copyblogger.com, but as the brand has grown they've decided that 5 years later, it's time to change things up and re-brand to Rainmaker Media.

I'm really diggin' the name, what do you guys think? Whether you're into the Rainmaker platform, etc, or not... they've done a great job of identify something useful to their target audience and running with, beyond just a content site (Namely, the Rainmaker Platform.)

I'm bringing this up because I hope everyone is faced with a similar dilemma at some point (becoming massively more successful than originally anticipated and out-growing your own brand.)

I did the trial of rainmaker platform and at $100 a month ehh I did not really see the value. Good for them though. I think it's a badass name.

Back