Content Contentful.One - High-Quality Articles for Long-Term Authority Sites - American Writers

Andrey

BuSo Pro

Build Out to Outbuild: Build out your sites with quality content to outbuild the competition!

The Content Agency that Understands Your Needs
Are you looking for a reliable content provider that you can trust? Someone who can consistently supply you with quality articles? Articles that you can just post on your website without any major editing? Look, we understand that being successful online is like a constant juggling act, managing web content publishing, SEO, social media, and a ton of other things.

High-Quality Service to Grow Your Business
Regardless, if you are using SEO, PPC, or social media channels to get traffic, you need solid content to get in front of the eyeballs of your site’s visitors. Why? So you can provide value to your website visitors and they can begin to trust you. Some of them will come back to your website in the future. Some of them will buy something from you or through your affiliate link. Some will fill out your lead form or join your newsletter.

Contentful.One is Here to Take Care of All of Your Writing Needs
We can supply you with well-researched articles that read well and are optimized for search engines. Our team has over 10 years of experience in building websites, ranking them in search engines, and turning them into lasting money-making assets.

Our Wealth of Experience Enables Us to Write for Virtually Any Client
Our team has knowledge and understanding of various business verticals to help you succeed.
Our content is perfect for:
  • Publishers and affiliates (Amazon Associates, Google Adsense, etc)
  • E-commerce/online store sites
  • Local small businesses
  • Marketing agencies
  • Lead generation websites
  • SEO content sites
Writing Service Details
Our goal is to provide you with content that is as timeless as possible. Of course, this greatly depends on your keywords, but we will do the best on our side. Our goal is to create content that can serve you and your website for years to come.
Check out the key features of our service:

Deep Research
We write sophisticated articles that signal to search engines that your website is an authority in this topic.

Legitimate Information
We strive to be truthful in all the content we produce. We believe that being honest increases the chances of long-term success.

Readability
No one wants content that is hard to read. We avoid complex sentences unless we really have to use them.

Proper English
We avoid misspellings and grammar mistakes in our articles. We currently employ only native writers from the USA and Canada. Most of them are educated and either have a Bachelor’s degree or are currently studying to get one. We use Grammarly to edit our content.

Match and Exceed Option
If you request, we can check your top-ranking competitors and research their articles. We aim to match and exceed them. We use Ahrefs to check the top results in your country’s Google. USA Google is used by default, so please specify your target country.

Avoid Over-Optimization
We do not stuff your keyword in the articles. Instead, keywords are carefully placed in the most important places. If you have custom keyword density requests or a list of keywords you need us to work in the article, we can do that as well.

What type of articles can we write?
We can write pretty much all types of articles, from informational niche articles to top 10 best buyer’s guides and review articles for Amazon affiliate sites to content for your local law firm. We do charge more for articles that required deep-research.

Packages & Pricing

Turnaround Time

Regular turnaround time is 10 business days or less. If we have a lot of orders and expected TAT is longer, we will let you know right after ordering.

Refund Policy
There are no refunds. We offer an unlimited number of revisions until you are fully satisfied. If we are not able to create content for your topic, we will refund your money and cancel your order.

Topics Covered
We cover most niches, we avoid gambling, adult, illegal, etc. If we do not like your topic, we will refund your money and cancel your order.

Our Website: https://contentful.one/
Our Order Form: https://contentful.one/order/

Last edited:

Andrey

BuSo Pro
We have been offering content successfully for over a year, but since our service is really new here, I'd like to offer 5 Free Review articles to members with 100+ posts. Free articles will be 500 words. PM me to claim a review article.

Also, feel free to PM me if you'd like to see some samples!

Cash Builder

BuSo Pro
I hit up Andrey for one of the free review articles and received the finished article just over 24 hours later.

I asked for content that would go on one of my existing pages and sent a list of headings that would be sections on the page.

The content is well researched, reads well, and fits in well with the content on the page already. My writer who wrote the original article has been writing about this topic for months, so the fact that this content fits in well is a sign that the research was done well.

One thing I will say, and this has absolutely nothing to do with the quality of the work, is that the article was sent through Mediafire. When I hit the download button I was redirected to a sales page for some financial system. Maybe this is a standard Mediafire thing, but I’m not too keen on it. Maybe having the articles sent to an email address would be an alternative solution.

All in all, great writing, fast TAT, and a service that I would have no hesitation in ordering content from again.

Andrey contacted me and offered a free review copy.

I deliberately issued a very loose brief with just a broad outline of topic and theme.

I am pleased with the content that came back. I am familiar with the category and the content I received was in line with the other competing websites.

Andrey was responsive and helpful as a seller and I am now considering him to help with my content in a future project.

Recommended.

I'm interested in getting some Top X buyers guides done. Have any samples of this type of content?

Andrey

BuSo Pro
Thank you for your reviews MrMedia and Cash Builder!
3 more free review copies are available!

I've ordered three articles and must say this is the highest-quality content I've ever received, even when compared to agencies that charge 10 cents/word.

It is obvious the writers put a lot of effort into research, and don't simply rehash whatever article was ranking first for the target keyword.

The only instructions I provided were the target keyword/title, and a general outline. The content was outstanding. At least as good as if I had written it myself.

Turnaround time wasn't the fastest, but it was pretty decent. My small orders (2,000 & 2,500 words) were delivered in 2 and 4 days, respectively.

At risk of y'all flooding Andrey with orders and affecting the turnaround time, I highly recommend Contentful.One.

Andrey

BuSo Pro
I've ordered three articles and must say this is the highest-quality content I've ever received, even when compared to agencies that charge 10 cents/word.

It is obvious the writers put a lot of effort into research, and don't simply rehash whatever article was ranking first for the target keyword.

The only instructions I provided were the target keyword/title, and a general outline. The content was outstanding. At least as good as if I had written it myself.

Turnaround time wasn't the fastest, but it was pretty decent. My small orders (2,000 & 2,500 words) were delivered in 2 and 4 days, respectively.

At risk of y'all flooding Andrey with orders and affecting the turnaround time, I highly recommend Contentful.One.
Thank you for your amazing review!
2 review copies are still available.
Order Form: https://contentful.one/order/

illmasterj

BuSo Pro
Andrey hooked me up with a 1000 word review copy but I needed some more content anyway and thought I'd give his service a proper test/review.

The content was info/lead gen content, so I ordered 13500 words from his Lite service as I figured deep research wasn't required.

I sent him a spreadsheet with titles, keywords and word counts, as well as a style guide/checklist. 7 days later I received my content. No questions, ho hassles, no follow up needed. I very much like this. He gets that I have a plan, he understands how it works and just gets the work done.

What I wasn't sure about his service going into this order - is this a "done for you agency" type of service or more like a freelance writer, and I'd have to do the editing? My conclusion is that it's somewhere in between.

The content quality was inconsistent. I'm not sure if a single writer wrote it (and they got tired mid-order) or if multiple writers were involved. Some pieces were really great, others felt a bit English as a second language. Some content more than others would repeat points multiple times - maybe the word counts were hard to hit and they couldn't find the right information, choosing to pad it out a bit? Overall I'd say I cut around 10% of the total word count out of the final published content.

The keywords supplied were used in an "exact match" fashion, even when it didn't make sense, so these needed to be edited out/made natural. I also picked up grammar/spelling issues (as picked up by Google docs). Some external links were left in the copy that went to 404 pages, showing that some existing content had been used/rewritten. I'm ok that they are rewriting, but would just prefer no links instead.

When it came to formatting they do understand heading hierarchy which is great, but for some reason only used H2 and H3 headings. Any deeper headings just used bold text. Maybe this is intentional/other clients like this but I prefer H4 and further if the content calls for it.

None of these things are deal breakers, just constructive criticisms. I'd love to be able to copy/paste into WP and hit publish but the Lite content isn't quite there.

If you're editing yourself or have an editor on the team, this service is a nice substitute to individual team members as the price is about the same. If you're familiar with TextBoss, Andrey's Lite service feels similar... I don't want to spend 6 weeks in a back/forth revision process. I just want to send the content plan through and have it all delivered in a timely fashion. That's what he provides.

It's slightly slower than TextBoss (still damn fast), with more attention to detail, better formatting and cheaper too.

So the question remains for me: how different would this experience have been if I used his Premium service? I hope to try this out later this month.