Content Content as low as 95 cents/100w! - Money Back Guarantee - 100% Copyscape checked - Free Samples - Writing for 10+yrs!

Order window is OPEN. Place your orders by PMing me or emailing at humayun.ad@gmail.com. We are also available on Skype most of the day. Please feel free to get in touch. (Skype Handle: humayun.ad / https://join.skype.com/invite/V71jlMSNKurl )

If you want, we'll do a sample for you as-well. You can decide to pay for it, only if you like the quality on delivery. It's a special offer for all BuSo members, just so you're comfortable with the quality!

For Bulk orders, please PM or leave a message on the thread for your discount coupon.

All articles come with a Money Back Guarantee!

Note: These samples were written for other clients or for promoting my own affiliate sites, and hence should not and cannot be used. If you need samples on a custom topic, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Trust Pilot Reviews:
cx8y4hr.png

Order window is OPEN. Place your orders by PMing me or emailing at humayun.ad@gmail.com. We are also available on Skype most of the day. Please feel free to get in touch. (Skype Handle: humayun.ad / https://join.skype.com/invite/V71jlMSNKurl )

If you want, we'll do a sample for you as-well. You can decide to pay for it, only if you like the quality on delivery. It's a special offer for all BuSo members, just so you're comfortable with the quality!

For Bulk orders, please PM or leave a message on the thread for your discount coupon.

Note: These samples were written for other clients or for promoting my own affiliate sites, and hence should not and cannot be used. If you need samples on a custom topic, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Trust Pilot Reviews:
cx8y4hr.png

Read on below to see what our customers have to say about the quality of our writing:
Received the remaining bits of a 10,000 word order. Topic can be a challenge for cheaper content providers but what Hemux delivered was multiple levels above what other vendors provide at this price point in terms of quality.

Communication was superb. I ball parked my words-per-topic and overestimated how many words were required. Instead of just adding filler/fluff to inflate the word counts for existing articles, Hemux took the time to reach out and ask what exactly I'd like to do with my outstanding words (to complete the 10,000 total).

It's this kind of thoughtfulness in making customers get full value instead of taking the easy way out means I'll be back for more.

Placed another order of something like 45,000 words a few weeks ago and have been getting them dripped every few days. My original order has already started gaining traffic and, more importantly, making money.

@eliquid and a few others have said it best: if you know how to use articles like this, you will love them.

Had @Hemux team write up a few sample product descriptions in a weird niche, and they did a great job. Quite challenging to get the tone right, but I'm happy. Just a few small tweaks and I can throw these right onto the website.

His team also agreed to work with a fairly rigid template that I created, which will reduce the workload for my editor massively. Just put in an order for this week, 7,000 words. I'd recommend them

After recently receiving a couple of orders totaling nearly 200 product descriptions, I can confidently say, you'll be really hard-pressed to find better quality at this price. My expectations going in were to receive Copyscape-passed highly legible natural English text. Well, my expectations were surpassed. Hemux delivered true plug-and-play content, requiring only a word change here and there according to my own tastes. I found the quality to be quite consistent as well.

Moreover, Hemux is a true pleasure to work with. Any problems and he'll get them fixed right away with zero attitude. Gotta love that. I look forward to seeing what his team can do with long-form articles and other types of content in the future. So glad I found him and this company to work with.

Decided to give this service a shot. I ordered 2,500 words from Hemux a few weeks ago. The topic was a vs article for two products. I provided specific instructions with a clear outline.

It was well written and according to my instructions. It was produced in 5 days and didn't feel rushed at all. Plan to use the service going forward for money articles. Great communication from Hemux and easy to deal with.

Will give you an update on ranking and other KPIs in a few weeks.

I'd ordered 7500 words from Hemux last week across 4 articles. Some of them had more detailed briefs than others due to my time constraints but I'm surprised at the quality of the content I received, even for those with a much looser brief.

Great comms and good content at the right price - can't really go wrong with a combination like that.

Will be ordering again soon!

First article was received within 48 hrs although he said it would take more time. So that was nice!! Article quality was good so I've placed second order now!

Placed several large orders and this guy is super with communication and TATs. Content is good for the price too.

I ordered 40,000 words at the old 0.85 (now 0.95) tier.
Pleased with the quality, reads well. Unique, didn't require editing and ready to upload onto my site.
Responsive to emails, I don't think Hemux sleeps since he replies to my emails pretty quick in odd hours of the night.
Have ordered another 120,000 with Hemux.
Very pleased to be part of the Builders Society Community as they introduce me to quality vendors that never let me down.
Recommended.

I had an issue where I paid money to my balance, and the payment went through PayPal, but my balance did not update in the interface.

I shot @Hemux an email, and the problem was fixed within an hour.

I absolutely recommend him for his solid product and strong customer service.

Trust Pilot Reviews:
cx8y4hr.png

I ordered one article to learn how the writing business works.
So I did my keyword research and had a list of must include keywords and LSI keywords that I wanted them to fit into the text. I also pointed out my H2 and H3 I wanted in the text.

Time: 2 days to deliver.
Spelling: Great quality.
Keywords in text. 50%
Length of text: 1200
Payment: Worked great with paypal.
Compliant: Hemux is really easy to talk to.

I'm happy with the purchase, english isn't my native language so I notice when stuff is hard for me to read and this was a great text, probably even better than what I write.
To bad that the dollar is so strong now compared to my SEK lol.

I ordered one article to learn how the writing business works.
So I did my keyword research and had a list of must include keywords and LSI keywords that I wanted them to fit into the text. I also pointed out my H2 and H3 I wanted in the text.

Time: 2 days to deliver.
Spelling: Great quality.
Keywords in text. 50%
Length of text: 1200
Payment: Worked great with paypal.
Compliant: Hemux is really easy to talk to.

I'm happy with the purchase, english isn't my native language so I notice when stuff is hard for me to read and this was a great text, probably even better than what I write.
To bad that the dollar is so strong now compared to my SEK lol.

Thank you for the nice words! Appreciate it.

We're back in full swing and the order window is OPEN. You can go ahead and place your orders on our website by clicking HERE or send us a private message/email at humayun@creativecontentwriting.com. You can also get in touch with us on Skype (humayun.ad / https://join.skype.com/invite/V71jlMSNKurl )

We're happy to do a review copy free of charge. Just send in your request and we'll take care of the rest.

Trust Pilot Reviews:
cx8y4hr.png

Considering the increase in usage of AI, we're now providing the following reports as part of our content.

All of our content is checked using Copyscape Premium, Grammarly Premium, AI Checkers (GPT-2 & GPT-3) & Quetext (if requested). Reports of all 4 tools are provided on delivery.

Place your orders on our website by clicking HERE or send us a private message/email at humayun@creativecontentwriting.com. You can also get in touch with us on Skype (humayun.ad / https://join.skype.com/invite/V71jlMSNKurl )

We're happy to do a review copy free of charge. Just send in your request and we'll take care of the rest.

Trust Pilot Reviews:
cx8y4hr.png

"Grab a 2,500 word review copy real quick, free of charge!"

Just got this offer by email where do I send the details?

Since a lot of clients are concerned about the usage of AI in the content, we're providing originality scans or any other AI checker that you use as part of our content delivery. All content is scanned using Quetext, Originality, Grammarly Premium & Copyscape Pro. Reports of all 4 tools are provided on delivery with the content.

Place your orders on our website by clicking HERE or send us a private message/email at humayun@creativecontentwriting.com. You can also get in touch with us on Skype (humayun.ad / https://join.skype.com/invite/V71jlMSNKurl )

Click Here for Samples

Trust Pilot Reviews:

cx8y4hr.png

Since a lot of clients are concerned about the usage of AI in the content, we're providing originality scans or any other AI checker that you use as part of our content delivery. All content is scanned using Quetext, Originality, Grammarly Premium & Copyscape Pro. Reports of all 4 tools are provided on delivery with the content.

Click Here for Samples

Trust Pilot Reviews:

cx8y4hr.png

I've tried nearly every writing service on BuSo and while I won't call out the worst ones, I will say Humayun (Hum) and Creative Content Writing were the only ones who were able/willing produce high quality, research intensive content at scale -- like over 100-200k+ word per month.

No or much offense to everyone else, whatever.

We primairly ordered SEO content that required unique research per article and* he's done a few awesome link bait/outreach pieces as well. The content always passed originality.ai and copyscape reports.

The only negative thing I have to say, and which he is always happy to adjust, is that there may be a few grammar issues per article but you can either have yourself, an editor, or gpt ask to rephrase that sentence or two.

But I had the same issues with every other agency and the others would half a@# research the article so respectfully, and in my opinion, Hum is the clear winner here.

Thanks again, Hum.

Back