Content Content as low as 95 cents/100w! - Money Back Guarantee - 100% Copyscape checked - Free Samples - Writing for 10+yrs!

Dear All,
Realising that I’m new to this forum. I’ve decided to give out free review copies to the first 5 customers! All you have to do is message us the topic you want us to write on and we’ll get it done! Max 2 x 500w per person. You just need to leave an honest review once you get the content.
Look forward to working with you all!

Last edited:
I got a review copy just out of curiosity and OP was nice enough to oblige.

For the price point, it’s solid work. It reads well, and followed my instructions and was basically exactly what I wanted.

No errors, they included a copyscape report, and communication was absurdly good.

I got a review copy just out of curiosity and OP was nice enough to oblige.

For the price point, it’s solid work. It reads well, and followed my instructions and was basically exactly what I wanted.

No errors, they included a copyscape report, and communication was absurdly good.

Thanks a bunch mate!! Really appreciate the positive feedback. Hope you'll place an order with us soon!

Thanks!

Review

This was a free 500 word article provided by OP.

Speed: fast/same day
Quality: Decent
Communications: Good

Summary:
This is obviously cheap content. I wouldn't generally touch content at under $1/100 words but what I received was better than expected. Would I use it for money pages or outreach content? No, but as supporting content/Q&A type stuff its a lot better than most providers in this price range. If that's what you are after and you are working to a budget, this is probably a good deal.

Review

This was a free 1,000 word article provided by OP.

Speed: very fast - delivered a few hours later
Quality: slightly above average
Communications: Excellent

Summary:

Like others have said this is not top tier content. However I believe at this price point it represents quality for what you are paying and I expect that I will most likely be using to add FAQ sections to existing website content.

Good job OP.

Pasting below a feedback received from our client as he cannot post on this forum due to limited privileges. Thank you for the feedback @tolo87.

"Humayun provided solid articles for the price, communication was spotless, I will definitely use his services in the future. It's a good ratio of price vs quality. Recommended."

Place your orders NOW! (Email to humayun.ad@gmail.com or Skype: humayun.ad)

Delivered very fast, responsive, followed instructions, and above average quality

Placed a test order and was happy with the results. This service is great for supporting / filler content. It was surprisingly well-researched and 100% copyscape clean. Instructions were exactly followed.

Placed an order for 30,000 more words. First small batch was already delivered to satisfaction.

Ordered a test of 5 x 1,000 word articles. Delivered earlier than expected.

Quality is good, research was thorough, outlines and instructions were adhered to 100%.

Placed an order for 50,000 words across multiple topics.

I've been looking for a cheaper writer for supporting/filler content. I ordered a sample and received it back the next day.

I'm impressed with the quality of the writing and the research for the price, I've just ordered another batch.

I'm not sure if I would use it for money content on my sites, but for half the price of what I pay my writers, this is a great option for other types of content.

Fast delivery and 100% Copyscape passed.

We received an email from a buyer who doesn't have an account but wanted to share this feedback:

"I ordered a test article from Hemux in the marketplace. It was 1500 words and the turn around time was two days. He treated it as a review copy, and they knocked it out of the park. It was so good that I'm finding keywords to place a big bulk order. If the quality holds up through that, I'll order as fast as they can deliver."​
Any buyer can email us through the contact form to have reviews shared if they can't post them or would rather post them anonymously.

Following up on this, 2 x 25,000 word orders.

Both were delivered within about 2 weeks, simultaneously, I was provided articles as they were completed.

Again, quality was good, they did a great job at following my instructions and covering the topics as I outlined, Humayun was in touch daily to either provide a piece of content, provide an update or get clarification on my outlines to ensure they were delivering what I was looking for.

There were about 45 pieces total, out of that only 1 missed the mark in terms of topic, but it was rewritten within 24 hours.

Copyscape result shared with each piece.

Would definitely recommend for certain types of content, can't really beat the price, will use again as soon as there is a need.

Quality is good, research was thorough, outlines and instructions were adhered to 100%.

Delivered very fast, responsive, followed instructions, and above average quality

Thank you for the nice words. Hope to keep working with you in the longer run! :smile:

Placed a test order and was happy with the results. This service is great for supporting / filler content. It was surprisingly well-researched and 100% copyscape clean. Instructions were exactly followed.

Placed an order for 30,000 more words. First small batch was already delivered to satisfaction.

Thank you mate. Looking to work with you in the long-run.

Just FYI the client has placed another order of 60,000w subsequent to the above order.

Thank you!

I've been looking for a cheaper writer for supporting/filler content. I ordered a sample and received it back the next day.

I'm impressed with the quality of the writing and the research for the price, I've just ordered another batch.

I'm not sure if I would use it for money content on my sites, but for half the price of what I pay my writers, this is a great option for other types of content.

Fast delivery and 100% Copyscape passed.

Thank you mate! I'm happy that you found the content well researched. Hope we can continue to work in the longer run! :smile:

We received an email from a buyer who doesn't have an account but wanted to share this feedback:

"I ordered a test article from Hemux in the marketplace. It was 1500 words and the turn around time was two days. He treated it as a review copy, and they knocked it out of the park. It was so good that I'm finding keywords to place a big bulk order. If the quality holds up through that, I'll order as fast as they can deliver."​
Any buyer can email us through the contact form to have reviews shared if they can't post them or would rather post them anonymously.

Thank you for posting on behalf of the customer. The customer has subsequently placed the order of 50,000w and that order has also been 50% delivered :smile:

Following up on this, 2 x 25,000 word orders.

Both were delivered within about 2 weeks, simultaneously, I was provided articles as they were completed.

Again, quality was good, they did a great job at following my instructions and covering the topics as I outlined, Humayun was in touch daily to either provide a piece of content, provide an update or get clarification on my outlines to ensure they were delivering what I was looking for.

There were about 45 pieces total, out of that only 1 missed the mark in terms of topic, but it was rewritten within 24 hours.

Copyscape result shared with each piece.

Would definitely recommend for certain types of content, can't really beat the price, will use again as soon as there is a need.

Thank you for the positive words! Really appreciate it. Hope we can continue to work in the longer run.

Order window is OPEN. Place your orders by PMing me or emailing at humayun.ad@gmail.com. We are also available on Skype most of the day. Please feel free to get in touch. (Skype Handle: humayun.ad)

If you want, we'll do a sample for you as-well. You can decide to pay for it, only if you like the quality on delivery. It's a special offer for all BuSO members, just so you're comfortable with the quality!

I placed a roughly 25k word order over 19 articles to test the waters. Very satisfied with the results for the cost.

I was looking for skeleton content that I could flesh out with keywords and additional content and that's what was delivered. There was no outline created, only the topic was provided and reference pages. That's all that was needed for content that worked. It was written in a great conversational style for the type of content created and the niche.

Any sort of issue was explained (not passing Copyscape due to product names) and delivery was quick. A few articles every other day or so was great with my publishing schedule.

Will be using their service again. I feel like if I provided a complete outline & formatting requirements they could knock it out the park with little additional content needed.

I've received several orders from @Hemux and his team and I'm very impressed with his service. I have an ongoing weekly order plus one-off projects here and there. His communication, attention to detail, and willingness to work with clients until they're 100% satisfied is top notch (only other people who are this good are @Steve Brownlie and @Nargil ).

Hemux will continue to get my business.

Great service, quality writing and is very communicative, and honest about time-frames. Will continue to earn my business for a long time.

Thanks

I placed a roughly 25k word order over 19 articles to test the waters. Very satisfied with the results for the cost.

I was looking for skeleton content that I could flesh out with keywords and additional content and that's what was delivered. There was no outline created, only the topic was provided and reference pages. That's all that was needed for content that worked. It was written in a great conversational style for the type of content created and the niche.

Any sort of issue was explained (not passing Copyscape due to product names) and delivery was quick. A few articles every other day or so was great with my publishing schedule.

Will be using their service again. I feel like if I provided a complete outline & formatting requirements they could knock it out the park with little additional content needed.

Thank you for the positive words mate! Will definitely try our best to keep delivering consistent quality and only improve going forward. Feel free to provide your formatting requirements going forward. Will make sure, they're well aligned with your brief. Look forward to working with you in the long-run!

I've received several orders from @Hemux and his team and I'm very impressed with his service. I have an ongoing weekly order plus one-off projects here and there. His communication, attention to detail, and willingness to work with clients until they're 100% satisfied is top notch (only other people who are this good are @Steve Brownlie and @Nargil ).

Hemux will continue to get my business.
Thank you! You've been a wonderful customer yourself. Really appreciate the support that you've provided. Look forward to working with you for years to come hopefully!

Great service, quality writing and is very communicative, and honest about time-frames. Will continue to earn my business for a long time.

Thanks

Thank you. Appreciate the kind words and a positive feedback. I will look forward to receiving your next order and hope we can build a long-term partnership!

Order window is OPEN. Place your orders by PMing me or emailing at humayun.ad@gmail.com. We are also available on Skype most of the day. Please feel free to get in touch. (Skype Handle: humayun.ad)

If you want, we'll do a sample for you as-well. You can decide to pay for it, only if you like the quality on delivery. It's a special offer for all BuSO members, just so you're comfortable with the quality!

I took up @Hemux on the sample for a 500~ word article. The content came back in less than 24 hours and the piece was good.

The only thing was it was a local piece so there was a weird sentence in there that would have stood out if someone from the area read. Other then that, there were very 2 minor edits I did from my initial read.

Overall great service for the price and quality wise is above average. I'll be back for a larger order soon!

Great service in both quality and customer service, would definitely use again!

Thank you. Really appreciate it. Feel free to send in more orders as and when you can. Looking forward to working with you in the longer run!

I took up @Hemux on the sample for a 500~ word article. The content came back in less than 24 hours and the piece was good.

The only thing was it was a local piece so there was a weird sentence in there that would have stood out if someone from the area read. Other then that, there were very 2 minor edits I did from my initial read.

Overall great service for the price and quality wise is above average. I'll be back for a larger order soon!

Thank you! I really appreciate it. Looking forward to receiving more orders from you soon :smile:

A member that signed up but chose not to post (and thus can't post in here yet) wanted to share his review:

Ordered 4 articles on 7/26 and was given a timeframe of 7-8 days due to Hemux being swamped with orders. Received all 4 articles on 7/30 which was awesome.​
The content was great for the price point (did need some slight editing).​
Like other people have stated I wouldn't use it as money page content but it's really good for KGR articles and stuff like that. Will be ordering a LOT more content in the future.​
Feel free to send us your reviews through PM or the contact form and we'll get it posted for you.

Can you can me some sample. One review article, One info type article and one Answer type article. Just want to see how you write different types so I can order.

Ordered a 1500 word article as a test.

AMAZING value for the money. As others stated, this is not top tier content, but with some tweaks it will go on my site. It reads well and there aren’t any sentences that seem “broken” like you normally find with content this cheap.

Going to be placing a much larger order today! Thanks again @Hemux

Bought 10,100 words as a first order with Hemux.

Everything came out well and as I instructed.

If you know how to use articles like this, you will love them.

Back