Content Content as low as 85 cents/100w! - US Writers - Money Back Guarantee - Writing for 10+yrs! - 700+ Samples available

After recently receiving a couple of orders totaling nearly 200 product descriptions, I can confidently say, you'll be really hard-pressed to find better quality at this price. My expectations going in were to receive Copyscape-passed highly legible natural English text. Well, my expectations were surpassed. Hemux delivered true plug-and-play content, requiring only a word change here and there according to my own tastes. I found the quality to be quite consistent as well.

Moreover, Hemux is a true pleasure to work with. Any problems and he'll get them fixed right away with zero attitude. Gotta love that. I look forward to seeing what his team can do with long-form articles and other types of content in the future. So glad I found him and this company to work with.

After recently receiving a couple of orders totaling nearly 200 product descriptions, I can confidently say, you'll be really hard-pressed to find better quality at this price. My expectations going in were to receive Copyscape-passed highly legible natural English text. Well, my expectations were surpassed. Hemux delivered true plug-and-play content, requiring only a word change here and there according to my own tastes. I found the quality to be quite consistent as well.

Moreover, Hemux is a true pleasure to work with. Any problems and he'll get them fixed right away with zero attitude. Gotta love that. I look forward to seeing what his team can do with long-form articles and other types of content in the future. So glad I found him and this company to work with.

Thank you for the kind words! Appreciate it. It's a pleasure working with you.

Order window is OPEN. Place your orders by PMing me or emailing at humayun.ad@gmail.com. We are also available on Skype most of the day. Please feel free to get in touch. (Skype Handle: humayun.ad)

If you want, we'll do a sample for you as-well. You can decide to pay for it, only if you like the quality on delivery. It's a special offer for all BuSo members, just so you're comfortable with the quality!

You can download a few of our recent samples from here:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1L2Ib-Vk3PTkDzZslgJBH9qjPyH78iNKU?usp=sharing

My writers are certified by Ezine as expert authors and we have roughly 700+ articles published on Ezine (stopped posting in 2011 because I started investing elsewhere to promote my affiliate sites):
URL: https://ezinearticles.com/expert/Humayun_Altaf/298057

Note: These samples were written for other clients or for promoting my own affiliate sites, and hence should not and cannot be used. If you need samples on a custom topic, please don't hesitate to reach out.

I ordered almost 30,000 words from Hemux a few weeks ago, and as always, I am super happy with the content.

It's well written, exactly according to my instructions. You can just take it and copy-paste it to your web with minimal edits. That's what I want when I order content, and it's exactly what Hemux delivers.

He also managed to meet a deadly deadline for this amount of content while maintaining the quality. Good job. I will definitely order again soon.