Content Content as low as 85 cents/100w! - US Writers - Money Back Guarantee - Writing for 10+yrs! - 700+ Samples available

Degree
CLICK HERE IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE 700+ SAMPLES OF OUR WRITING COVERING MORE THAN 100 NICHES.

PLACE AN ORDER BY EMAILING ON HUMAYUN.AD@GMAIL.COM OR BY SIMPLY SENDING A PRIVATE MESSAGE.

FIRST 10 CUSTOMERS CAN CHOOSE TO PAY ON DELIVERY AFTER BEING SATISFIED WITH THE CONTENT!!

Degree
Dear All,
Realising that I’m new to this forum. I’ve decided to give out free review copies to the first 5 customers! All you have to do is message us the topic you want us to write on and we’ll get it done! Max 2 x 500w per person. You just need to leave an honest review once you get the content.
Look forward to working with you all!

Last edited:
Degree
I got a review copy just out of curiosity and OP was nice enough to oblige.

For the price point, it’s solid work. It reads well, and followed my instructions and was basically exactly what I wanted.

No errors, they included a copyscape report, and communication was absurdly good.

Degree
I got a review copy just out of curiosity and OP was nice enough to oblige.

For the price point, it’s solid work. It reads well, and followed my instructions and was basically exactly what I wanted.

No errors, they included a copyscape report, and communication was absurdly good.
Thanks a bunch mate!! Really appreciate the positive feedback. Hope you'll place an order with us soon!

Thanks!

Degree
Review

This was a free 500 word article provided by OP.

Speed: fast/same day
Quality: Decent
Communications: Good

Summary:
This is obviously cheap content. I wouldn't generally touch content at under $1/100 words but what I received was better than expected. Would I use it for money pages or outreach content? No, but as supporting content/Q&A type stuff its a lot better than most providers in this price range. If that's what you are after and you are working to a budget, this is probably a good deal.

Degree
Review

This was a free 1,000 word article provided by OP.

Speed: very fast - delivered a few hours later
Quality: slightly above average
Communications: Excellent

Summary:

Like others have said this is not top tier content. However I believe at this price point it represents quality for what you are paying and I expect that I will most likely be using to add FAQ sections to existing website content.

Good job OP.

Degree
Pasting below a feedback received from our client as he cannot post on this forum due to limited privileges. Thank you for the feedback @tolo87.

"Humayun provided solid articles for the price, communication was spotless, I will definitely use his services in the future. It's a good ratio of price vs quality. Recommended."

Place your orders NOW! (Email to humayun.ad@gmail.com or Skype: humayun.ad)

Yvv

Degree
Delivered very fast, responsive, followed instructions, and above average quality