Commenting service recommendation?

Degree
Hey guys,

I'm looking for recommendations for a good vendor who builds excellent manual comment links. This is for balancing out the backlink profile of websites.

Requirements are simple:
1) Work must be manual (no automated software such as xrumer or scrapebox)
2) Must be native English speaker
3) Comments must be well thought out and add to the discussion (no trash like "great post!" and "excellent info!")
4) Placements must be chosen well (not just random blogs, but active sites with relevancy)

Appreciate any advice or references!

The only way to do this is to either do it yourself, or train a VA to do exactly the way you want.

Every single seller I’ve tried uses either generic, spammy comments or comment on blogs with a ridiculously high OBL profile. And none of them were blogs that actually had any traffic.

I’ve been looking for a service over the years, but have just decided it’s quicker and less hassle to do it myself.

Every single seller I’ve tried uses either generic, spammy comments or comment on blogs with a ridiculously high OBL profile. And none of them were blogs that actually had any traffic.

Yeah, they all still use copy & paste comments on auto-approve blogs, which is no different than automation and probably is. I’ve had some stick exclusively to one platform like Blogger too, which makes me wonder if they aren’t double dipping their own Web 2.0 networks. Bunch of liars out there when it comes to comments.

The only way to do this is to either do it yourself, or train a VA to do exactly the way you want.

I’ve been looking for a service over the years, but have just decided it’s quicker and less hassle to do it myself.

Training people is time-consuming. I might have a local friend who could do this for me, you guys know of any good tutorials?

I am looking for some extra income, would there be a lot of demand for this type of service if it is done properly by a native English speaker?

I don't know about how much demand there is for it, but I have been trying to find this type of service for a while now.

I am looking for some extra income, would there be a lot of demand for this type of service if it is done properly by a native English speaker?

If you reframe it like a social media management service, then hell yes! (lacking time to stay engaged with a particular community of your project persona, is a little different than simply scraping for shitty dofollow links)

If you reframe it like a social media management service, then hell yes! (lacking time to stay engaged with a particular community of your project persona, is a little different than simply scraping for shitty dofollow links)

This is a difficult, if not an impossible role to fulfill. Most brands can't figure out their own brand tone & voice much less trust it to a third party vendor.

I use a guy on Upwork who gets me links on a page with my keyword in the title for relevancy. He does a good job. Just needs some coaching on the type of comment you want but I pay $1 per and he does 20 for $20 every two weeks. If you paid a bit more you could prob get a better written comment. PM me if you want his info

I use a guy on Upwork who gets me links on a page with my keyword in the title for relevancy. He does a good job. Just needs some coaching on the type of comment you want but I pay $1 per and he does 20 for $20 every two weeks. If you paid a bit more you could prob get a better written comment. PM me if you want his info

How's his English? Are his comments thoughtful?

They're on the higher end, at $3.50/comment.. but I have used this service before:
http://www.adss30.com/high-tf-niche-blog-comments/

They do proper research to high TF pages with max. 10 comments and 1 or 2 sentences of well written content.

I don't know what you're smokin, but these blog comments are total shit. (just got my report today... god awful sites, engrish, the works. Complete waste of time.)

Yeah, they all still use copy & paste comments on auto-approve blogs, which is no different than automation and probably is. I’ve had some stick exclusively to one platform like Blogger too, which makes me wonder if they aren’t double dipping their own Web 2.0 networks. Bunch of liars out there when it comes to comments.

I don't know what you're smokin, but these blog comments are total shit. (just got my report today... god awful sites, engrish, the works. Complete waste of time.)

These two quotes have been my exact experience with buying these links. I only ever used them to try to index and power up tier 2 links. It doesn't matter what the person claims or what they charge.

Manual means they manually copy and paste spun comments. Or it means they lied.

Relevant means they created a thousand web 2.0's on Blogger/Wordpress so they can approve their comments only (as if anyone else finds the posts). Relevant also means all no-follow.

English means Engrish.

The only way to get this done is to do it yourself or hire someone to do it hourly. I'd pay hourly because you don't know how many hours will go by before you get successes. You can boost the success rate by having them only post on brand new posts using Google Alerts.

I think you'd have far better results having someone post on forums. At least there's no question if the post makes it live or not. It's a lot easier to fool, or you can make 5 posts and go back in a few weeks and add a signature link.

I tried some comment services in the past and never found any that were worth it. What I do now is setup keyword alerts in Talkwalker (or any similar tool) and go through the email looking for fresh articles / forum posts etc that I can then jump in with myself, using what words are suitable and which site url I want.

Ok it may take a bit longer but you get to put genuine comments on genuine sites, and maybe make connections along the way.

there is a definite opportunity here... I have also been burned on commenting services that are meant to be 100% English native speakers, manual, etc, etc. There has to be a good opportunity here for someone to hire some College kids of whatever and pay them hourly. Even as high as $16/hour if they can do 10-15 comments an hour (laser focused) there should be enough profit for the operator too?

For this sort of service, I assume that people would be looking for a manual, handwritten comment on a blog that is relevant to your niche. The comment would reflect the article content and either add value, contradict or complement the article?

Also, I assume that people would be looking for links from pages/sites with good metrics (from a tool such as AHREFS) and a page that has a low number of outbound links already (or a low number of comments) with a mixture of dofollow and nofollow?

For this sort of service, I assume that people would be looking for a manual, handwritten comment on a blog that is relevant to your niche. The comment would reflect the article content and either add value, contradict or complement the article?

Also, I assume that people would be looking for links from pages/sites with good metrics (from a tool such as AHREFS) and a page that has a low number of outbound links already (or a low number of comments) with a mixture of dofollow and nofollow?

This is what I would want from a service like this. The problem is, blog comments such as this do not really provide much of a ROI, they are mainly just for diversifying and perhaps a little traffic. Because of this, I wouldn't really pay any more than a few bucks per comment.

It can take upwards of 30 minutes to find a suitable blog, read the article, and then post a relevant, thoughtful comment. And it may not even get approved. It would be almost impossible to make a profit from this type of service doing it the way everyone expects.

Depends how much you are paying :wink:

Yes - agreed, it is a lot of initial work to find a good post, absorb the content and make a considered reply, especially if you don't know the niche too well.

It is probably something better wrapped up as a "social media" type service (not really quite the words I am looking for) where it can be part of an overall "persona" used to help communicate with people.

I have recently started using Twitter as my authority sites' brand, trying to help people who are experiencing problems within the niche I operate. Apart from driving a few people to my site from linking to relevant articles, it is also quite a nice "feel good" activity (for me) and a good way to represent my brand.

If a blog commenting service could replicate this type of "personal touch" activity, it would be a worthwhile investment.

Back