ColdHardCash87's Intro Thread

Degree
Hey everyone, I'm ColdHardCash87. I was born in 1987 if you didn't guess, which means I've been around computers since the early days, but not quite as early as some of you guys might have been.

I got into SEO in college and kind of used it as a justification when I wanted to drop out. College sucked and I felt like it was just another hoop to jump through and waste money instead of starting an adult life. So now I'm working a shit 9-5 (i know i know) while trying to make this SEO thing happen.

I was doing really well with my micro-niche empire for a while until Penguin came around and screwed me over. It seems like the same thing happened to a lot of people. I jumped ship on that model and now have about 5 bigger sites I'm working on while still trying to maintain some of the smaller sites that were salvagable. This is already too much work for me. I can't wait till I can afford to outsource most of the work. Buying good links is expensive, so I'm tiering a lot of spam at the moment. I know better than to go direct now. Damn penguins!

I'm kind of at ground zero again but things are trying to pick up. I feel positive. Wish me luck!

Degree
Nobody ever responded here so I will, even though you've been posting around already. Welcome!!!

Don't feel bad about a 9-5. SEO and entrepreneurship is going to demand a lot more from you than just that. And you're earning a living wisely. Keep making money. That's the goal of all of this anyways. You can use some of that money to make SEO go faster too.

See, like your 5 big sites. Get some VA's to write and post content and build links for you! But don't stop working yourself either. Just add people to the team.

Degree
All of you have lower member #'s than me, which upsets me and causes me to hate you because in like 10 years you'll have more street cred than me.