Cheers Covid

Degree
After signing up I just wanted to say a quick hello to everyone on the forum and introduce myself. I'm Authentic and up until a couple of weeks ago, I was an in-house paid search executive for an e-commerce company. With all the recent goings-on I was let go and find myself starting to dip into my savings which I'll be honest - ain't going to last long! I'm trying to find a job but I've decided that jobs just aren't secure any more so it's all on me to change my stars.

Ryuzaki

女性以上のお金
Staff member
BuSo Pro
Digital Strategist
Degree
Sounds like you might have the chops to do a Shopify / PPC combo and start making money pretty quickly. Sorry to hear about the job situation. We've got a few PPC masters you could have some back and forth with, I'm sure. Best of luck with it. I hope you keep posting and let us know how it's going.

Degree
@Ryuzaki cheers man, excuse the drunk ramblings from the other night things kinds of hit home it was sort of the end of my self-pity week.

Degree
A Lifeline
Quick update to the initial intro - after reaching out to my network on LinkedIn I've managed to take on a Facebook Ads campaign for someone in my network - the money isn't mega but it's enough to keep my head (just) above water for the time being. Will continue to hustle to see if I can get a couple more accounts to manage.