CCarter, Final Boss - The Final Intro

CCarter

If they cease to believe in u, do u even exist?
Staff member
BuSo Pro
Boot Camp
Digital Strategist
Degree
Some of you may know me, those that don't will soon know me. I hail from the Ancient times, before the Google, before the Facebook, I roamed the net. My passion is programming and marketing - online and offline. My knowledge comes from traditional marketing mindsets - all driven by data.

In June, my business partner and I launched SERPWoo to the world to bring a new tool to the SEO world that would change they way SEOs understand the SERPs - we've continued to develop and improve up the tool even as we are still in beta, and have had notable reviews by some major known industry leaders.

If you do know me, you probably know me for my Traffic Leak methodology or Big Brand philosophy of designing websites.

My philosophy on marketing stems from the root thought that all new ideas can only be formed by sharing. Creativity just doesn't happen in a bubble, it happens by being influenced by others and seeing what's working for competitors or other industries and then asking yourself 'how can I apply this to my situation'.

That mindset has allowed me to get to the level I'm at, and I want to help others grow and therefore help me achieve a higher level by bouncing ideas and thoughts off new friends.

I hope I can contribute positively and help those that want to take their marketing to the next level.

- CCarter (Follow me on twitter: @MercenaryCarter

Degree
Holy shit, CCarter is here?! Well shit, I guess I picked the right forum to check out today didn't I. You don't know me, but I love your blog. /end HJ.

BTW... the "FINAL" intro... what does that mean...?

Last edited:

CCarter

Staff member
BuSo Pro
Boot Camp
Digital Strategist
Degree
"The Final Intro" as in this feels like this will be my final resting place. I've spent a lot of time jumping around from forum to forum only to be disappointed by the vision or lack of vision for what could be a great marketing forum overall - I think what's going on here might be finally it.

I've got SERPWoo and it's coming forum, but overall it'll be centered around SERPs, and marketing, but I still need a home away from home, so I want this to be my final spot - if not this - well I feel like CCarter will simply cease to have a digital form and dissipate into the Aether or become a mythical figure roming like a rōnin through the astral plane.

Degree
Glad you see something special in this place, I do too. Welcome to the forum, MercenaryCarter.

CCarter

Staff member
BuSo Pro
Boot Camp
Digital Strategist
Degree
Glad you see something special in this place, I do too. Welcome to the forum, MercenaryCarter.
Thanks, I really feel like this is home. It's strange, it's like I've been looking for exactly this for a long long time, feels like when you come from a long journey and arrive in your bed and plop down and go to sleep. Finally home man...

Degree
I'm new here too and I get what you're saying about this place having a very "home" feel to it.

It feels like the admin has actually put a lot of thought into it rather than just installing some free forum software, adding a bunch of areas and calling it a day. Nice work admin.

Race ya to 1,000 posts...!

Degree
CCarter! I've seen you all over the internet. Glad to have you around :smile: We are in for a treat.

Degree
I joined only because I saw that you joined. I'm a huge fan of your threads on WF and BHU. I hope you'll do some more here!

CCarter

Staff member
BuSo Pro
Boot Camp
Digital Strategist
Degree
Wow thanks everyone! I just saw all these replies. Yeah I plan on being here for a while and bringing my marketing perspective to this forum as well! It's time for me to get back to working my ground game. Feels really good to be here...

Degree
Looking forward to thriving together ya'll!
CCarter, you've been inspiring this space for years.. transforming marketing and life with the philosophy you share from "Hagakure" ad infinitum. Thank You (Bow) Great to be here!

Degree
Finally find you lol!
Yes, this place is good and maybe I will share some useful stuff, we are social pianissimos beings !!!

CCarter, don't waste time take your stuff to the next level you're one of the people who worth to have a lot because they give a lot and share to much, so we owe you respect.

Dudes this man is a helpful guy a good gentleman don't hesitate to not reply on his stuff even if you're a noob.

Degree
Your one of the people who have inspired and helped me "indirectly" and huge part of what I am today. "Surround yourself around smart people". Your friggin too good and I know I'm going to learn so much more here. Its going to be fun. Looking forward to be a part of and "fly" with this new IM community.. Thank you CC