Calamari - Just A Small Fish In A Big Pond

Calamari

BuSo Pro
Boot Camp
Degree
I'm not an extraordinary SEO. In the ~8 years I've been at this, I have managed to scrape enough knowledge together to hack my way through building sites that happen to make enough money to cover the expenses while leaving me a tidy profit.

I'm a very part time seo and probably will never quit my day job. I do hope to retire from it early with the help of seo, however. Very early. So far things are looking good, but I do realize that this dream could be gone tomorrow.

I'm a realist and I'm not here to try to fool you into thinking that I'm some sort of baller. But at the same time I do realize that I have gotten way farther than 99.99% of people that have come before me. So I imagine I have something to offer. Let's hope so.

Degree
Hey bro great to see you here :smile:

Last edited:

MetaData

BuSo Pro
Boot Camp
Degree
Hey Calamari, welcome to BuSo! I like your outlook, looking forward to having you on board. Cheers!

Degree
You sound like you have a great attitude. No ego, just reality. It's refreshing :smile: Very glad to have you here. A true veteran too :smile:

Degree
I'm not an extraordinary SEO. In the ~8 years I've been at this, I have managed to scrape enough knowledge together to hack my way through building sites that happen to make enough money to cover the expenses while leaving me a tidy profit.

I'm a very part time seo and probably will never quit my day job. I do hope to retire from it early with the help of seo, however. Very early. So far things are looking good, but I do realize that this dream could be gone tomorrow.

I'm a realist and I'm not here to try to fool you into thinking that I'm some sort of baller. But at the same time I do realize that I have gotten way farther than 99.99% of people that have come before me. So I imagine I have something to offer. Let's hope so.
Nice to see some familiar faces...

Degree
Calamari, I think it's very sensible to keep your day job if you can still manage your online job too. I'm sure it's a wonderful source of cash flow and like you said. You'll retire very early! Can't beat it. Thanks for joining us :smile:

CCarter

If they cease to believe in u, do u even exist?
Staff member
BuSo Pro
Boot Camp
Digital Strategist
Degree

Calamari

BuSo Pro
Boot Camp
Degree
I appreciate the support guys.

I may (with emphasis on the may) create a thread where I discuss some of the goals I'm working on without publicly spilling the beans about too much of my process.

Let's see how things shape up here first. I'm liking 98% of what I see so far.