BuSo Boast! - Post When You Win in Life & Biz

Degree
A lot of times, I want to share things on here, but they never warrant their own thread because they aren't that big of a deal. But maybe they are a big deal and you just don't want to draw that much attention to yourself. If you still want to share, do it here. Big, small, significant, minor, any achievement, breaking barriers, whatever!

I'll start:

I finally got out and walked a couple of miles and jogged some too. I haven't set out to purposefully exercise in a few years. It's a small start but a huge barrier broken and a hurdle leaped.

birthday-celebration-despicable-me-minions-35194953-284-177.jpg

Well done- create a real short course as well as some longer ones. Even if you do the short on the days you "don't feel like it" there is victory in that. In 2014 I had a streak of over 300 days straight with this method.

Side effect was a great year in business, the discipline spilled over...

I've been slowly saying "NO" to stuff. Not direct to people's face types of NO, but NO to projects I tell myself I should start, projects people want to put on me, lifestyle choices I don't want that I normally would take, etc.

Also, I have been walking as exercise myself for about a month now. I got off track the last week, but starting back today.

I just wrote a 2,500 word pillar post in about 3 hours including all research and writing, on a topic I knew nothing about. And it competes with every other one on the topic if not edges them out. With some future additions, it will be the best without question.

That type of work normally receives the procrastination and whine & moan routine from me, but I knocked it out.

Also, I'm finally getting my sleep schedule back together. Instead of waking up at 3PM and 4PM, I'm now waking up well before the sun even considers rising. I do my best and fastest work before others have had their morning coffee. Just hard to stick the schedule when you don't HAVE to roll out of bed.

Finally got a coffee grinder. Now I'm makin' that sweet roast instead of going downstairs for some retail shit. ~$90/mo going into projects, not liquid #win

I go to the gym and workout every single day. Under 10% BF has its own perks. Yall mad?

Back