Links [BuSo 2018 Special] High Quality PBN Links from ThePBNGuys - High TF/DA/RD - Sexy Sites + HQ Content = Higher Rankings!

Politico

Boot Camp
Degree
Hey all,

After speaking to Mods, I've decided to offer a review copy to a SENIOR member of the forum. It's a free review copy.

If you're interested in getting the review, please PM me. The review will have to be a substantial/thorough review.

Thanks!

EDIT: Review Copy Has Been Taken. Please keep an eye out for a BuSo member's review of our service!

Last edited:

John P.

System Buster
Degree
Review Time :

I was lucky enough to get the review copy from Politico and all i can say im impressed with the links i got back from him. Report is clean and professional and everything was done as instructed by me.

As advertised, I was offered powerful contextual links with clean high-TF domains( a total of 10 ). I could tell that the links were coming from good websites. The websites had good links and clean history.

The average TF score was 21
The average DA score was 17
The average RD score was 36

The content used is high quality as advertised. Although the domains were not really relevant to my niche the articles were niche relevant and all sites had different theme and design to them.

In my opinion, the backlink juice that you get from this service is good. It will strengthen your websites.
That said, it's too early for me to comment on the rankings. The report was delivered a few days back. It was delivered on TAT.

Thus far, it seems like a thumbs up service.