Bulk KW CPC search tool??

Degree
Is there any tool where I can uplaod a list of keywords (not like the ahrefs related KW) and get search volume and if possible CPC?

Free is good

Google keyword planner.

Otherwise data for seo is the best deal for actual data.

You can use keyword sheeters retail web ui it if apis are scary.
The functionality you asked for is in the form at the bottom of the page.

Google keyword planner.

Yeah, I was going to say the same. The only problem these days is they give you ranges on volume and "buckets" of volume across grouped keywords. They also tell you minimum suggested bids that aren't realistic in terms of what you can expect people to actually be bidding. I think you can "unlock" the real data if you have consistent spend of a high enough quantity, though. They don't want SEO's to have this data, only PPC guys with big budgets, it seems.

Google keyword planner.

Otherwise data for seo is the best deal for actual data.

You can use keyword sheeters retail web ui it if apis are scary.
The functionality you asked for is in the form at the bottom of the page.
Will check it out

Yeah, I was going to say the same. The only problem these days is they give you ranges on volume and "buckets" of volume across grouped keywords. They also tell you minimum suggested bids that aren't realistic in terms of what you can expect people to actually be bidding. I think you can "unlock" the real data if you have consistent spend of a high enough quantity, though. They don't want SEO's to have this data, only PPC guys with big budgets, it seems.
yeah, the range is pretty generic. 10-100k WTF lol

Back