Bulk Facebook Accounts

Degree
I want to get me some of these FB accounts (off Fiverr I guess...) but I'm not sure what is needed to manage them when one goes down.

In the past, I remember a set up of having a unique box on a VM for each FB account...but those were for ad accounts. Is that kind of a setup still needed to protect them from linking that to your own personal ad account?

Or is there a cheaper, easier way of managing FB accounts where you're just going to leave comments and not launch ads?

PM me if necessary.

Thanks.

I guess no one wants to answer this.

Can I at least know if I need static IPs or not and if dynamic IPs raise a red flag with FB if you're always logging from a different addy?

if the accounts are phone verified you don't really need a lot of ip's
I manage and has managed quite a lot over the past years from just a single IP. sure some has been closed down by FB cus they got marked for spam too many times.

I don't know what are you planning to do but let me give you some general tips.

You are gonna need PVA accs for sure. It's better if you create them yourself. I will advise you to buy few cheap SIMs, latter on if they send you phone verification you will be solid.

On the IP question. Buy private proxies (make sure to ask the provider for "FB" proxies). Create the accs through those. I wouldn't use more than 3 accs on 1 IP. You can use FireFox to switch the IPs manually, for me personally it's most convenient browser for this purpose. When you switch the accounts make sure to clean cookies, cache and all that crap. CCleaner is good pick.

When you are about to run a new account, don't rush and try to join like 40 groups in one day. Don't link back to a certain domain excessively, because you may get it blacklisted. Warm up the accounts and work gradually. OFC you can test the limits with few throw away accounts.

Also keep in mind that FB has something like a quality score for each account, if you get likes on your comments and diversify your actions you should be ok.

@MeEatBrains
Do you have a way to create facebook accounts in bulk? Then how to keep these accounts stable? How to open facebook marketplace? I want to learn.

Not sure if its exactly what you need but I manage a large amount of google and facebook ad accounts.

I use multilogin to keep all of my accounts separated from each other and use a 4G dongle to get a fresh IP everytime I login to an account.

For phone verification i use textverified

Back