Building a landing page drains me out and I kind of give up...

Degree
I'm trying to build a landing page (using swipepages), its simple drag and drop but thinking of all the content and the little details simply drains me out. I'm now on this for 2 days. Any simple solutions to just get started with a page to field ppc traffic to validate some ideas? I'm wondering if my approach is even right. do i even need a landing page? any pointers?

Go to Fiverr and have someone set up an Elementor page.

Or go to somewhere like Themeforest and download an elementor landing page or elementor theme pack. Then just edit it to your needs.

To validate a course idea. I'm looking to run some ads and get a few paid sign-ups before i proceed.

Then it sounds like your main problem is not the design of the page but the copy.

Once you have the content it's pretty easy to set it in place in different spots of the page.

My advice: learn more about copywriting and wireframing.

Wireframing is when you take the copy that you have and you organize it in a visual way on a page - basically you create a dummy page layout in Photoshop, Canva, or whatever other service and put your copy in it to see what it would look like.

Something like this:

joanna-wiebe-wireframe.png

See how the design is just a dummy page? What matters most is the copy. Once you have that it's easy to know what goes where. Heck you can even literally copy the layout of any high converting landing page. But you need the content - i.e. copy - first.

Copyhackers has a good tutorial on wireframing if you want to learn more.

(https://copyhackers.com/wireframing/)

Back