Boost your Alexa ranking

MetaData

BuSo Pro
Boot Camp
Degree
You may or may not really care about your Alexa score but if you want to give a boost to this vanity metric, especially if you have a site with a few people working on it, just install the Alexa toolbar and ask your partners / VAs to do the same and it should move the dial a noticeable amount.

:evil: Also make sure you come back and visit BuilderSociety.com after doing so.. bwahahah :evil:

You know you can install the Alexa widget onto your site and it will count EVERY user - not just ones with the Alexa bar. If a site has over 300 visitors daily, getting into 100K takes like a couple of weeks. Problem is that Alexa widget slows down my sites, so I removed it and was shot back up to above 500K, but getting into top 100K is easy - just install the widget and wait a while, you'll see your Alexa dropping quickly. :smile:

I'm not overly fanatical on what my Alexa rank is. I do use it as one of the many metrics I use to se if there are any changes to my site over a time period etc.
If a site has over 300 visitors daily, getting into 100K takes like a couple of weeks.

So are you saying that if you add the widget, you will actually get more traffic? Like legit traffic? Or is it simply a case of inflated numbers due to the the Alexa widget? I'm a little confused. Nothing new there I guess.

Fuk Alexa, it gives a way to much info. Good from comp research though

Back