Best Way To Quickly Build A Facebook Group

Degree
I need to build a FB group to sell my digital agency services.

What's the best way to go about this?

From Fastest to Slowest:
  • Buy an existing group.
  • Use Facebook's advertising program to advertise your group.
  • Promote your group within similar groups.
  • Push people from your own audience over to the FB group.
  • Promote your group within Skype groups, Discord, Slack, forums, Reddit, etc.

I didn't think you could advertise facebook groups?

You can't advertise FB groups.

You'd have to boost a post via your fb page and direct traffic to the group. You can also invite users that have liked your page to your group as well.

You could try looking for people with larger audiences on Facebook and paying them to promote your group

Reach out to the writers of those "Best X Facebook Groups for Y" articles and get mentioned
Often there are some Google Sheets equivalents of the same, find them and add your group
Check for Reddit threads on the same, add yours
Make new Reddit threads as your own "Top 20" and give yours a mention

Basically, do traffic leaks.

Often there are some Google Sheets equivalents of the same, find them and add your group
Quick question, forgive me if I'm naive here, but how would somebody search and find Google Sheets for links and sources?

Quick question, forgive me if I'm naive here, but how would somebody search and find Google Sheets for links and sources?

I don't have a good answer for you other than "be in the community". For example, here's one from Reddit recently: https://www.reddit.com/r/bigseo/comments/ced657/google_sheet_of_29_different_seorelated_fb_groups/

I've seen tons floating about on Slack/Skype/Reddit/forums. Almost all of them are just cloaking the fact that 1 person is trying to promote their group.

I'm sure there are some Google operators/strings you could use. I'm not giving this deep thought but for example: fb group inurl:https://www.reddit.com/r/%community%/

Back