Best strategy on promoting quality content?

TacoCat

Bueno...
BuSo Pro
Degree
Hey,

I'm writing an extensive guide. The main purpose for it would be to use it as bait for email signups.

But I have another idea in mind, I could offer it to some related forums or subreddits that hey could add as a resource and users would be able to access it without signing up for newsletter.

What do you think would be the best strategy?

1. Leak those reddits to other articles and then have the users sign up for the newsletter
2. Offer some subreddits the guide for free as a resource they can add and then negotiate some links from there
3. Or try to get the subreddits link to an article from their sidebars?

Just curious, but why is this even a question? Try all 3. You decide priority.

This is a stupid fucking question, considering your other thread that's an exact example of what you could be doing.

Slap an optin form ANYWHERE for carter's "secret techniques" and watch signups soar from the lurkers.

In other news, why is this guy even allowed to create threads period...

This is a stupid fucking question, considering your other thread that's an exact example of what you could be doing.

Slap an optin form ANYWHERE for carter's "secret techniques" and watch signups soar from the lurkers.

In other news, why is this guy even allowed to create threads period...

How do I put this correctly...

James-McAvoy-filth-middle-finger.gif

1, 2, 3, all three points: Yes. Is one better than the other? I dunno, but it'll only take a few minutes to attempt each one.

Then you can take it to the next level. Start your own sub-reddit. Pin your own guide to the top. Put your own guide in the sidebar. Promote your sub in other subs and run their free ads to get subscribers. Just get interlinked into Reddit. You'll get traffic and link juice out the whazoo. And this is one you semi-control that you can continue to promote on (don't attach it to your brand).

Back