Best Press Release Service?

eliquid

SERPWoo
Digital Strategist
Degree
I hit up a couple prior well-known services.... No luck in getting anyone to respond back to me.

I'm looking for someone that has top notch reach on real sites ( not the fake ones built for PR submissions on the same IP ) on legit news sites.

I want them to write the story and do the distro, but the article has to be quality and not gibberish.

Any good providers you know of?

Degree
What you talking abot well-known service? PRWire? Meltwater? Because it is widely known industry wide that journalists don't pay any attention to them and their emails generally get put into the trash.

It would be better to do the legwork yourself, rather than "submissions" - calling media outlets, building relationships, offering them quotes etc., but if that is beyond what you need, i don't see how these "distribution" services are worth anything.

Degree
I second @seoauthority.

Then again, it really depends on what your goal is. Do you just want those syndicated PR links (you can get yahoo pretty easily) and so on? Or do you actually want sales, leads, validation from journos?

If you want the real shit, build a real company, build a real narrative, build a real remarkable angle and crush profNet, PRLeads, Cision, HARO and just go nasty and get in touch with people.

Do the spammy old fashioned "follow on twitter", "2 retweets", "drop a comment on their blog", "comment on their articles" and build a tiny little relationship with the person.

People (especially journalists) don't do shit for free or for fucks sake. Give them value and be a real human and be honest with yourself if what you're doing is actually interesting to anyone but you. If it is, rad. You're well on your way.