Best optin plugin

Degree
Any thoughts on this? I'm looking at Thrive Leads as well as Optinmonster right now and both look good but I'd like to hear some real opinions from people who have actually used them.

Exit intent is a must, as well as being able to design professional looking forms with ease.

Right now, I only need it for 2 (and in the near future 3) domains.

Price is certainly a consideration, but I'm willing to pay extra for the full featured Optinmonster (or something else) if they're worth the extra expense.

Bloom by Elegant themes. Its a new one, but very functional. Just started using it recently and there are no issues so far. Easy to customize and you can place options pretty much wherever you want on your site.

Don't know about the exit intent

Have you looked at SumoMe, they have some nice tools and most of them are free for the branded versions and just a small amount more for unbranded. They are really easy to use too!

No, I hadn't, but they don't appear to have A/B testing. Forgot to mention that. Thanks, though! :smile:

Bloom by Elegant themes. Its a new one, but very functional. Just started using it recently and there are no issues so far. Easy to customize and you can place options pretty much wherever you want on your site.

Don't know about the exit intent

Looks very nice, they've got some good options but doesn't look like they have exit intent. Kind of odd considering all the other appearance choices they give you. Thanks!

No, I hadn't, but they don't appear to have A/B testing. Forgot to mention that. Thanks, though! :smile:

Looks very nice, they've got some good options but doesn't look like they have exit intent. Kind of odd considering all the other appearance choices they give you. Thanks!

What do you mean by exit intent? ther exit pop-up works a treat!

They do also offer A/B tests, think you might need to dig in to it a bit more deeply. The things is run by Noah Kagen who most definitely is in God Mode!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thirve leads looks brilliant, but at the moment I am using Pop up ninja

Thrive is what I ended up going with, and I'm very very satisfied so far. Really easy to make the forms, and they answered 1 support question I had in like 10 minutes.

How much are you paying, monthly or one off?

I got the single site license at first which was $59, then upgraded to the unlimited site license once I saw that I liked it for another ~$38. So I'm in for $97. No monthly costs.

Thrive all the way :smile:

Been using them for a while and they really do an amazing job over there.

Back