Best Facebook Ebook or Video Series?

jstover77

King of Turd Mountain
Degree
I'm getting into a lot more Facebook marketing lately, but want to really sharpen my skills. Anyone have any personal favorite ebooks or video series?, which skip the basic bullshit and really dig in to the good stuff?

Thanks!

yo buddy. Good to see you here.

I've been down this road before too. All I've found were people telling me that "trial & error" was the only way to learn how to get better. AKA - no one wants to help.

CharlesNgo.com seems to be pretty legit - and he's pretty accessable if you have questions. There's plenty of guides on there. Beyond that , I think you'll be stuck scouring Skype and forums for help.

I hate to say it but I learned infinitely more by looking at what other people are doing, and actually just trying things myself, than I did from the couple of video courses I looked through (Was in the same boat, looking to get past the 'basic' junk like "BE GENUINE! DELIVER VALUE!" and get to the actual stuff that matters.)

But mainly the majority of what I learned was from talking to people that had figured it out, absorbing as much as I could, then figuring out how to apply it to different scenarios.

What have you done so far, what are you looking to do on FB?

Last edited:
@stackcash, well, what do you really expect people to say? Go down a checklist making sure you have tracking pixel, landing page, etc.? It really is easier to just dive in yourself--which is what I (and others) did. There's a lot more to learn if it's someones first time with a paid advertising funnel as well.

People gloat after finally hitting low-cost clicks or whatever and accredit it to what they've read, when really they could have spent the same amount of time by just jumping in, learn more too (the gritty details). You can set an incredibly low budget and start playing around. It's no bullshit, or trying to hide any secrets.

This is especially important for how to apply what you're seeing into your own campaigns. Which is not just limited to Facebook either.

@jstover77 to find the 'good stuff' you're better off checking in some very competitive spaces (make a separate account if you have to). Teespring ads would probably give you plenty of ideas, the health niche in general of course too.

I'm not expecting them to say anything...or give me any free information. And, I wouldn't really call setting up tracking pixels and landing pages advanced knowledge either...

My point was that - like everything else in digital marketing - you have to blaze your own path.

Look for the Newsstand in this same BuSo...

Back