Best Business Blogs?

Degree
Im setting up a feedly and I want to add blogs about business. Online business in particular but not just about seo. But I'm looking for good seo blogs too!! Post some recommendations please :smile: Also who are some good people to follow on twitter?

Hehe someone's chatty today... :wink:

I like http://www.smartpassiveincome.com/. Just remember that a lot of that 75k a month income he brags about comes from selling people hosting etc.

I don't like SPI massively, appreciate what he's trying to do and that he's been successful in many ways...

As an overall marketer I don't think a lot of him though.

A good percentage of his advice works great for him because he's got a huge brand, a loyal audience etc. He refuses to see that the advice is bad for the majority of his audience. Amazes me that his main audience don't see it. That's the power of brands.

Would love to know any business sites that are good for traffic leaking. Those audiences intersect with a number of my sites primary audiences and I'm always on the look out for more.

Thanks in advance.

- RF

A lot of the "guru" sites like SPI are good, but you're getting the info they're spewing way too late in the game. Once a strategy or tip hits a blog like that, it's likely been used up beyond belief already. I normally find that forums and chatrooms have the best information. Also, the blogs on third-party software sites like Ahrefs, MSM, SerpIQ, etc...usually have some great information from first hand experience.

I like Perry Marshall blogs. Not much tips and tricks there but but something to think about.

Back