BABY GIRAFFE WATCH

Bee

Degree
Okay... There is this ridiculous youtube/facebook livestream happening right now with a Giraffe at a petting zoo in Upstate New York that is about to give birth, and the entire live birth is being filmed and streamed... and there was some controversy about the video being flagged as inappropriate and removed...and all of the activists jumped to share it all over the place.. but now it's had something crazy like 30k viewers at all times, and it's been going on non-stop since Wednesday, so we're approaching the close of day 4.

Seems like an absurd amount of labor time, right? It's so strangely fascinating... and from what I've seen, it's getting a LOT of attention...

So, naturally, I find myself googling "signs a giraffe is about to give birth" and "giraffe gestation period"
and other super strange, giraffe related things...

Which, naturally, gets me thinking... someone is making a sh*tton of money off of this.

....Is there a science to this? Are there some of you that watch for these absurd pop culture happenings and pounce on them before anyone else? Am I right in thinking that "hiphomeschoolmom.com" who has a post all about the gestation period and birth facts about giraffes posted 2 days ago and is ranking #1 is about to have an astronomical amount of revenue from this happening?

That's how it's done, that's how you jump on a viral wave and ride it. Now you're starting to see how the money flows, it's EVERYWHERE, in every click, in every action and reaction, it's all around us, it's in the air you breathe, in the topics you think about throughout the day because of your newsfeed...

6kS8eRE.gif

Ahh, so you now see the exploitation potential of news items.

The next step is to figure out how to get / feel the rise of those items.

Back