Awesome example of using memes to promote a brand

Degree
http://michaelhyatt.com/shareable-images

Michael Hyatt is a former CEO and, now, life coach for professionals. The page is filled with motivational quotes from other people with his branding at the bottom. You can create the same thing with canva.com in a few minutes. Here are the states for *the page* and not the images themselves:
  • Facebook: 1811
  • Shares: 787
  • Comments: 89
  • Google+: 13
  • LinkedIn: 264
  • Twitter: 474
  • Pinterest: 826
In addition to that, he's placing himself as an authority whose social proofed by one's friends because, if you were to see the memes in your feed, that's how you'd interoperate it. We also know that friends tend to have things in common with each other so the whole social circle of a follower would also be a potential customer.

Well done.

Considering that google scans all/most images its bot comes accross, all shares crawled count as backlinks, even if there is no url pointing back to his site.

Plus, they really look nice.

I've started wondering if it's worth using a plugin to watermark all images uploaded to wordpress. I'm pinning a lot of my product images on pinterest and the better ones get repins.

Thanks for sharing this, this is a great example for successful creative mindset.
I wasn't familer with canva it looks amazing and seems like a great way to create a neat images in a very easy way.

I wrote about this technique in a now defunct blog.
very usable for "motivational" images on tumblr, for example.

And yes, always watermark your stuff.
Any time something gets shared, your domain gets shared.

And yes, I personally have done this - looked at the watermark to see where to find info on a product, or more images like that one, etc..

::emp::

I wrote about this technique in a now defunct blog.
very usable for "motivational" images on tumblr, for example.

And yes, always watermark your stuff.
Any time something gets shared, your domain gets shared.

And yes, I personally have done this - looked at the watermark to see where to find info on a product, or more images like that one, etc..

::emp::

@emp Link to defunct blog post?

Back