Ask for: Simple Email Outreach Tool

Degree
There are tons of email automatization tools out there; have wasted several hours searching for a simple one; just affiliate blogs promoting the same tools with the biggest affiliate commission - yes sometimes I really hate our own industry -

Need a really simple tool for link building outreach...
- I have a list of domains and mail addresses
- want to send personalized mails based on some custom fields and send follow-ups if there is no response
- and a clear overview if someone has responded and started a conversation

Don't need all fancy features or pay for them either.
I know you can build something like that with gmail + google sheets but building it on your own takes time and is always prone to error until everything works smoothly; Open Source tools like Mautic have too much overhead, are overkill and need too much time to get used to it.

Any suggestions?

It should be doable with the free Hunter Campaigns version:

Free Version of Hunter Campaigns
  • Scheduling
  • Follow-ups
  • Custom attributes
  • Templates
  • Open tracking
  • 1 Google account
https://hunter.io/cold-email-campaigns

But I don't have personal experiences using it.

There are tons of email automatization tools out there; have wasted several hours searching for a simple one; just affiliate blogs promoting the same tools with the biggest affiliate commission - yes sometimes I really hate our own industry -

Need a really simple tool for link building outreach...
- I have a list of domains and mail addresses
- want to send personalized mails based on some custom fields and send follow-ups if there is no response
- and a clear overview if someone has responded and started a conversation

Don't need all fancy features or pay for them either.
I know you can build something like that with gmail + google sheets but building it on your own takes time and is always prone to error until everything works smoothly; Open Source tools like Mautic have too much overhead, are overkill and need too much time to get used to it.

Any suggestions?

Hey Khajam!
In my humble opinion SmartReach or Pitchbox are the best tools for outreach.

Regards

Thanks guys, I'll try them out.
Pitchbox would be ideal but is pretty expensive and overkill for my project.
Don't they even charge 500-1500$ per month for one account, or am I just completely mistaken?

snov.io. Unlimited mailboxes. Send via Mailgun for deliverability.

Unless you have a big team and need scalability. Hunter io is sufficient.

Not everything will be able to be sent through apps like hunter. Some webmasters have weird forms or can only be contacted on social media so in the end, you will still have to use classic gmail and manual input on edge cases.

I have used several email outreach tools in the past, but I think the best one would be PitchBox. You can schedule a free demo. It's kinda expensive but it is worth it!

If I were starting out with cold outreach right now, I would start with a free Hunter Campaigns account. The onboarding is easy, all you need is a paid GMail account. Just make sure to pay for a year so that your daily sending limit is higher.

well for me personally, i love using Buzzstream. it's perfect for outreach and keep your contact infomation

Back