Article Spinning for Generic content

Degree
So I want to create a page from a list of inputs. I am not making a mobile comparison site, but let me use that example since it is easier for me explain. I have several Mobile Phone pages and every page have several elements that are the same. i want to spin them.

Say,
I want to use a table of Data to create a block of articles.

eg:
Screen Size: 5.5
Battery: 5000

is the input.

I want the output to more.

This particular phone has a screen size of 5.5 It comes with an impressive battery back up of 5.5 mAh which last for 26 hours.

Now for every new phone, I want to grab the above data and spit out a slightly different content.

Is there an option on one of the drag and drop designers like Elementor, Oxygen where I can set up once and just feed the data to spit out semi unique articles, using maybe wordai ??

Or is this too 2009 and I don't need to worry about it, and this might harm more than help? Am I splitting hair over nothing?

Google can detect spun content. It's been able to detected it for years. The main reason is there are very little variations on ways people create their own personalized content. So you can easily understand what author wrote what.

An analogy is if you see a note written on your kitchen counter without a signature it's rather easily to know who wrote it based on handwriting, style, words used, and context.

If you want to continue blackhat tactics just realize that's eventually the site will drop in an upcoming update.

Maybe it makes sense for short term - go for it.

I have this theory that Google doesn't immediately penalize sites that spin content, but waits a bit then drops the rankings to frustrate and discourage blackhat tactics. And since the spun content used to rank, and it wasn't a problem people don't think that Google - after 20 YEARS and BILLIONS of dollars in research, while creating researching and advanced Artificial Intelligence projects - like cars that can self-drive - again after 20 YEARS, can't figure out whether the content is spun or not.

Either it's arrogance or delusion. If you were doing something for 20 years with mathematical PhDs on payroll - would you not have mastered the basics?

I get your point. I am not going to spin articles "per se". I just want to have small variations in otherwise repeated content. Like instead of a generic description for Motorola on every page of a motorola, I want to give a slight spin in the introduction etc. Or should I just keep it constant, since it is not duplicate content in the sense that it is not redundant for "the page type"

You'd have a much easier time with this if you don't use the Gutenberg editor and created a custom page template chock full of native Wordpress custom fields for the data you want to input, and custom fields for adjectives and other easily "spun" words.

You could then create all of the pages on a spreadsheet with all of the spun nouns and adjectives, then bulk upload all of this to Wordpress posts or pages and assign the values to custom fields. WP All Import is how I used to get this done... in 2009.

I've written about it at length on the forum a couple times if you can manage to find it, when talking about database sites.

I may not be the best content creator, but from what I'm reading it seems the posts will be too short to not get redflagged by google in an instant. It's also what everybody else is/has been doing.
I'd say it's better to combine more info per post, in your unique format/style.
To clarify I mean combine info from different sources.

This could be automated (don't ask me how, I never did this, but I know it can) as well.
I assume you have a limited amount of places to get this info from, dump it into a spreadsheet and make a review template. One that's original to your website. I always try to imagine the old gaming magazines that had a very distinct style. You don't have to fill pages and pages, I'm just trying to spark some creativity.

There should be a summary part. Manually write stuff that pops out to you, based on the data.

"With the battery this things has, it can go on for HOURS. Perfect to watch some late-night po... Pork preparation tutorials! Thanks to the screen-size this thing shows all the details you could ever want to see." (Bad joke, but you get the idea)

And if there is another phone with a big beautiful screen and a huge battery life, maybe you focus a little more on something you (supposedly) didn't like. Or you come up with another joke. Or keep it dry and professional. Find your style, and stick with it.

Yes, it may be boring finding ways to describe 500 similar phones. But that's what people want, they want to know why they should buy that phone. And if they like your tone more in one article, they might just pick that one. People think they decide on facts; but in the end they buy because it feels right. Try to make them feel something.

You still won't be very different, but at least google probably won't destroy you.

In the mobile phone market you have the luxury that many people have a different primary use for their phone.
Many watch a lot of video's, but some only care about battery life. Some want one that's durable. Some want a certain brand to show off. Some want the sickest specs. Some want a smaller size. Some want to play games. There are an unlimited amount of reasons a person should pick a phone. You could just make a list of reasons people want a phone and assign a phone per reason. Bam, original(ish) content.

Personally never trusted content spinners. I learned about them when I wasn't even remotely aware of how Internet Marketing works (2013 I think). That means even back then it was being used by way too many people to not have measures taken against.

Back