Are the links from sites that give free backlinks spam?

Degree
Free backlinks at Ping Bomb. Has anybody used this service or others like it? I was looking for a pinback service and these guys offer the service plus free backlinks, seems dodgy to me but I can't fathom out why.

They are going to be crap links obviously, but try it to a page on a site you don't care about and see for yourself (presuming they provide a report). I'd guess the links will do nothing positive for your page.

If I had to guess, these are probably "redirect links" where you generate a fake outbound link from sites that create a buffer page for outgoing links. They usually say stuff like "Redirecting to outbound site..." and have the link on the page as an anchor, but the actual links is like .com/?outboundredirect=http://yourlink.net. If this is the case, they're worthless. When you see crap on Fiverr talking about getting you .gov links, it's this nonsense.

I don't know anything about Ping Bomb and assumed it's another pinging service. However, what I've seen in terms of free backlinks are statistic sites like StatGaga that I believe to be garbage.

Back